December 11, 2017, 03:34:47 PM

Author Topic: 2:13 am  (Read 1022 times)

Offline sticker pt

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
2:13 am
« on: June 21, 2006, 02:18:00 AM »
well it's time that i boar you guy's. MY BACK HUNT'S LIKE HELL AND I JUST CANT SLEEP IT'S GOING TO MAKE FOR A LONG DAY.  :sad:
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
Re: 2:13 am
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2006, 08:08:55 AM »
Dude, you need to start having a few drinks in the evening. :twisted:

Wild Turkey 101 is quite a sleep aid, if taken moderately. :twisted:

If that doesn't work, add a few Tylenol PM's to the mixture. :twisted:
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2006, 08:48:49 AM »
That's too bad about your back! I have been using Tylenol Extra Strength, takes the edge off and will eventually help knock the swelling down in your spine. That's what my doc says to use until I get in to see him next week.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline sticker pt

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2006, 09:01:56 AM »
 i can not drink   any thing that has alcohol in it with the med's i take for my back and when you have real pain pain-meds don't get you high (thats a dam shame) but DUDE i do take some sleep aid's it's just some times the pain is bad my borther. but thats o.k i"ll sit down and put on skin-ofmax :twisted:  thanks madriver for caring so much about me it shows that you still care after all that sh## i did to your min-van and them hot pink trong pantes ( still makes me :'() thinking about you having to drive to deer camp in a min-van with hot pink new mossy oak break up on.  ;D  man if i can land this big inspection job i'm going to buy you a few new set's of camo so all of the deer up your way will stop  :D at you and if i can swing it i will pay to lift your min-van say about 6in with 3in of body life, i have a set of 33in BFG atv that we can make fit (cut a bit here and cut a bit here) is it the law that you have to where hot pink in the huntin woods where you live ( fl, 500 sq in from waist up) are do you think you just look good in hot pink :) :)....  IT WAS MY TURN WITH THE STICK. ;D  have a nice day mad
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2006, 09:33:46 AM »
IT WAS MY TURN WITH THE STICK. ;D  have a nice day mad

Thanks buddy, I needed a laugh. ;D ;D ;D
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline sticker pt

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2006, 11:05:39 AM »
IT WAS MY TURN WITH THE STICK. ;D  have a nice day mad

Thanks buddy, I needed a laugh. ;D ;D ;D
anytime.

Facebook Comments