October 20, 2017, 03:01:49 AM

Author Topic: I'm back!!  (Read 741 times)

Offline Aussie Joe

I'm back!!
« on: April 17, 2004, 04:33:21 AM »
G'day everyone it's been a while since I've visited the site but with work a trip to New Zealand and other hunting commitments I haven't had time to scratch myself, but now Easter is over things have quietend down.  I have been out for a hunt at the start of April for Hog Deer and was able to bag a Hind but I didn't even see a Stag  :x .  Here Hog Deer hunting is very tightly regulated.  There is a ballot and if you are lucky enough to get drawn you are only allowed one Stag and one Hind and you only have two days to hunt.  Hog deer are the only animal on the Australian main land that there is a ballot for (fallow are balloted on Tasmaina).  Has anyone else hunted Hog deer?  I took some pics and will post them once I get them developed.
I'd rather be hunting.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
I'm back!!
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2004, 10:24:18 AM »
Welcome back Aussie Joe - it's about time you dragged yourself back to the 'puter!   :lol:  Can't wait to see the new pics.   8)
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
I'm back!!
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2004, 10:37:18 AM »
Me too!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline ellwoodjake

• Global Moderator
  • CHASING (cotton)TAIL
    • http://www.tw200forum.com
I'm back!!
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2004, 07:37:47 PM »
:? one question. what is a hog deer :?
(\__/)
(='.'=) Salad isn't food-it's what food eats!!
(")_(")
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Facebook Comments