October 21, 2017, 11:58:13 AM

Author Topic: SLICK TRICKS  (Read 903 times)

Offline sticker pt

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
SLICK TRICKS
« on: June 19, 2006, 05:10:39 PM »
 hey any of you gps bow hunters have any old or new slick tricks that i could buy/trade . would like to shoot one i here it's a nice boradhead.
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
Re: SLICK TRICKS
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2006, 09:13:56 AM »
I have never heard of Slick Trick Broad Heads. ???  Are they Fixed Blades or Mechanical Blades? :-[  What ever the case, a 3 Pack shouldn't be much more than $30.00. 8)  If it matters, I hear a lot of guys talking about those new Montec Broad Heads, they are real small fixed blade heads that are guaranteed to fly like field points. :shock:
« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 10:45:55 AM by Mad River »
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline sticker pt

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2006, 10:56:44 AM »
fixed , it's not the $ i just would like one too play with. i use nap-crossfires 100gr. i have a sh## load of boradheads fixed & mech. but slick tricks are hard to come by
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2006, 09:31:34 PM »
Sticker pt, I was just re-reading a copy of Bowhunting World, the Slick Tricks are brand new broadheads, which is probably why you haven't found them locally yet.  I am sure your could order some them on-line.  I did a quick search and found a Three Pack for $21.95 + Shipping & Handling at...

http://www.bow-shop.net/broadheads.html
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2006, 09:44:38 PM »
Sticker pt,

Here is the link to manufacturer's website I forgot to add in the previous post.  They have some real good information on the site and some nice kill pictures.  They also have one heck of a warrantee, don't like them, return them, no questions asked.

http://www.slicktrick.net

Offline sticker pt

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2006, 02:06:23 AM »
Sticker pt,

Here is the link to manufacturer's website I forgot to add in the previous post.  They have some real good information on the site and some nice kill pictures.  They also have one heck of a warrantee, don't like them, return them, no questions asked.

http://www.slicktrick.net
thanks madriver your not that bad at all ;D     thanks brother  O0

Facebook Comments