October 18, 2017, 01:52:58 AM

Author Topic: 7.50 Minute Topographic Paper Maps  (Read 1223 times)

Offline Mad River

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "This Space For Rent"
7.50 Minute Topographic Paper Maps
« on: June 20, 2006, 02:49:25 PM »
Where can you buy 7.50 Minute Topographic Maps?  These are the maps that most hunters, hikers, canoeists, etc. use.  They are about 27" Long x 23" Wide or so.  If I am not mistaken the scale is 1:24,000 or 1 Centimeter = 0.5 Kilometer.  I went to the USGS Website and it must be under construction because their link to maps and prices kept timing out.

Any website, phone numbers, etc. would be appreciated.
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline sticker pt

• A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
Re: 7.50 Minute Topographic Paper Maps
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2006, 03:59:52 PM »
 my.Topo.com     ( 1 S Broadway ste 101  billings, MT 59101 )  THEY DO A NICE JOB and have anything you need.  madriver i don't know your back-ground but if you need any help reading topo map's go to  ( Topo web. )  are just ask me my grammer and spelling is bad but i can read one hel# of a topo map
« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 04:19:09 PM by sticker pt »
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2006, 09:39:10 PM »
Sticker pt, thanks for the link to mytopo.com.  They have what I am after and I like the fact that the maps are already waterproofed.  Plus, their prices are pretty reasonable, $9.95 per map.

Thanks for the offer on being a "Topo-Map-Tutor".  If I have any questions, I'll send you a personal message.

It surely would be easier to speak by phone, than to try and translate your typing. :) ;D :twisted:

Eventhough I broke the "Sharp Stick" out on you, I am glad you joined the site.  You seem like an interesting fellow. O0  Make sure to "Stick" around. O0
« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 09:47:37 PM by Mad River »
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline sticker pt

• A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2006, 02:09:12 AM »
let me know when and i will pm you my #.   i think you just might be-able to under stand me on the phone. ;D :D
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Facebook Comments