October 20, 2017, 12:22:35 PM

Author Topic: ACCESS BETTER THAN SIGN  (Read 3754 times)

Offline Mad River

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "This Space For Rent"
Re: ACCESS BETTER THAN SIGN
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2006, 02:28:25 PM »
Frothy Walrus???  Send me a pm to let me know what the hell that is...  mad...did you call me yesterday?

You know the "Rusty Trombone"? ??? ??? ???  You sick little monkey. ;D :D :)

I'll call you later, it would be funnier to hear your response, plus it would take too long to type. :twisted:

No, I didn't call you yesterday, but I sould have to check up on that literature your are sending. ???
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline Stonycreek Whitetails

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • From the Mountains of Western Pa!!
    • SureDraw Hunting Products
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2006, 03:29:21 PM »
I WAS TALKING ON THE PHONE THIS AM (10:00) WITH STONY I WAS OUT SCOUTING AFTER MY INSPECTION AS WE WHERE TALKING HAD ABOUT A 3-4 FOOT RATTLER TRY AND START SOME SH!T WITH ME THEN LATER I RAN INTO A HAIRY SPIDER AND LET OUT A BIC@H SCREAM (ASK STONY TO NOT TELL ALL OF YOU I HATE SPIDER'S) BUT I DID FIND LEFT & RIGHT SIDE'S OF A BIG 8 PT FROM LAST SEASON IN A SPOT THAT I PLAN ON HUNTING THIS YEAR ALLOT OF BIG OAK'S WITH NUT'S THIS YEAR. IT WAS COOL SCOUTING WITH STONY ON THE PHONE. THEN I WENT TO THIS BIG SIGN POST RUB (WHAT I CALL A SIGN POST RUB. A RUB THAT MANY BUCK'S USE BETWEEN BEDDING AND FEEDING SPOT'S) me and stony are not in a argumemut we just have diff-views on some thing's (which is why this site is great you alway's learn something new) and terminology but we have one thing we both love DEER & THE MAKE UP OF A DEER'S ANATOMY O0. I WILL TELL YOU ALL THIS STONY KNOW'S HIS DEER NOT JUST SCENT'S BUT THE HUNT, i have talked to allot of hunter's in my 30+ years of hunting and i find a great joy talking with john a.k.a STONY he is a true hunter and has great outdoor experience and a great appreciate for nature's all time superstar THE WHITE TAIL DEER O0 so when stony talk's take note's he's the real deal and remember his does not get paid for this info-he writes about he just love's to spead the good word. keep up the good work stony and you can correct me anytime becuse just the last 2 to 3 season's have i come to love deer for there beauty and grace NOT JUST THE MEAT ARE THE RACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O0

Why sticker ????    That is the nicest thing anybody has every said to me.....   :-[     I'm blushing......  :-[  :-[

Cool deal Sticker, watch out for the black hairy spider crawling up your back....    :twisted:

Sticker, I live in Greensburg Pa.....  :roll:   Just look for the hot pink mini-van and the sign in the front yard that says; "free rusty trombone lesson given here"......   :twisted: 

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Offline sticker pt

• A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2006, 03:36:44 PM »
I'M ON MY WAY, AFTER READING THAT MAG-LAST NIGHT ABOUT THE BIG DEER YOU HAVE UP IN PA, NOW THAT YOU GUY'S HAVE A 3 ARE MORE PT REG-SOUND'S LIKE THE DEER ARE STARTING TO MAKE IT TO ABOUT 2 1/2 TO 3 1/2 YEARS OLD O0 THAT'S WHEN THEY START TO SHINE AND SHOW PROMISE AFTER THAT 3 1/2 AGE THE SKELETAL FRAME IS DONE GROWING AND HE IS ON HIS WAY TO A MATURE HART STOPPER P & Y DEER  O0
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2006, 03:48:03 PM »
I'M ON MY WAY,

He is just cruising though life without a clue, isn't he.? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline eddiejohn4

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • from michigan
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2006, 02:48:20 AM »
I would reposition myself along the deers access to this area to be right with the wind .( sometimes you must have several stands) You should vary your way to a stand to avoid polluting this area with not only scent but noise and your presence, as deer in this area are aware of most everything in their domain that occurs frequently.

Facebook Comments