October 23, 2017, 03:10:20 PM

Author Topic: camo ????  (Read 3513 times)

Offline sticker pt

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
camo ????
« on: June 21, 2006, 12:39:39 PM »
 we all no that madriver  love's his bill jordan hot pink camo. my self i ware any thing on sale at wal-mart ( pants &  shirts) and i have two-set's of scent lok (pant's & shirts) and 3-d real leafy scent blocker suit ( pant & jacket) & red head 3-d leafy suit.(pant & jacket) & a pair of redhead cws bibs. most in mossy oak break-up the rest in realtree hardwoods green. now i know this is boaring but not much going on at gps site today. :) just wanted to here what diff-type you ware in you state. ( FL, always green in the wood's)
« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 04:54:13 PM by sticker pt »
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline sticker pt

• A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
Re: camo ????
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2006, 03:03:32 PM »
 ? i guess every-body wares pink ?
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline ncbuckhuntr

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • HAPPINESS IS A LARGE STEAMING GUTPILE
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2006, 06:47:24 PM »
Mossy oak Fall Foliage in NC in Deer season But I can't find that pattern anymore.

SAVE A DEER BAG AN ACTIVIST

SAVE A TREE EAT A BEAVER !!!

Offline wirwin

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2006, 06:17:21 PM »
Well I don't really have any camo but does anyone have any suggestions for quail or pheasant hunting.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2006, 09:51:15 PM »
Well I don't really have any camo but does anyone have any suggestions for quail or pheasant hunting.
I wouldn't be wearing camo for upland bird hunting.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline ellwoodjake

• Global Moderator
  • CHASING (cotton)TAIL
    • http://www.tw200forum.com
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2006, 09:53:30 PM »
Yeah, don't go with Dick Cheney :shock:
(\__/)
(='.'=) Salad isn't food-it's what food eats!!
(")_(")
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Meat Hunter #737

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2006, 06:57:10 AM »
I got a set of mossey oak cover-alls...wal-mart special.... it seems to work for me, but what I would like is the 3-d cammo...but I also wonder about burrs and things getting caught on the leafs hanging off...
your mission if you choose to accept it, is to go through the boiler maker to get to the Gut Pile Style

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2006, 11:30:10 PM »
I've got the old trebark that's all grey and kinda' like it. I got some of that diamondback camo awhile back and like it but don't know if they're in business anylonger.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2006, 02:53:33 AM »
sticker i'm with you on camo whatevers on sale at walmart course runnin hounds doesnt require camo but the pockets sure come in handy
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline crazysquirrelpoon

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2006, 09:02:09 AM »
all of my gear is Mossy Oak Breakup -green.  It works great in the big old oak groves i hunt in.  I'm thinking about starting to get some of that prairie ghost camo too though.  --it's not as "busy" as the mobu, and i think it would work great late season here.
Proud Democrat

Facebook Comments