October 24, 2017, 07:29:13 AM

Author Topic: whats up  (Read 1402 times)

Offline sticker pt

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
whats up
« on: June 22, 2006, 03:32:33 PM »
stony i have not see any good deer info from you latey , whats up pee-pee bis-keeping you busy :).   and i never found out the best date to order some of your prod- 
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline Stonycreek Whitetails

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • From the Mountains of Western Pa!!
    • SureDraw Hunting Products
Re: whats up
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2006, 10:58:30 AM »
Just thought I'd post a pic of "Tuck".  He's coming along quite well for 13 weeks old.....  O0

« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 12:28:15 PM by Stonycreek Whitetails »
Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Offline brad6841

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • Screw your canoe....it's Drift Boat Season
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2006, 12:43:11 PM »
Looks like you got just what you wanted....bet he's going to be a good friend... O0
"Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream.....merrily....merrily....merrily....merrily....life is but a dream"

Offline sticker pt

• A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2006, 12:50:40 PM »
 nice lookin dogg does he roll over  p.s no snow in fl
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2006, 12:52:20 PM »
Nice looking pup Stony.  O0

Tuck is a cool name. O0

What the Tuck?  ;D
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2006, 12:59:11 PM »
Thanks Brad,
He's already spoiled rotten.  Every night he just has to lay up beside me before he goes to bed. He sleeps in his crate but he just has to be there beside me, or at my feet, for a while before he'll sleep for the night.  I had him swimming earlier this week and he just loves it. We went for a walk through the woods and high grass and he's right out there in front of me looking a sniffing around.    I've been letting him chase the baby robins that are landing in the yard. It's so funny to watch him cause he tries to stalk up on them but he's growing so fast that he can't keep his balance very well and he get leg tied when he goes to take off running after the birds.....  :roll:

You'll have to tag along with your relative, Chris, this fall for a little pheasent hunting.....  O0  

I promise I won't pull a Dick Chaney......  :twisted:

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2006, 01:04:35 PM »
Nice looking pup Stony. O0

Tuck is a cool name. O0

What the Tuck? ;D

Yep, that was part of the reason for the name. I figured I have 3 good years of training and I could substitute the first letter of his name with an "F".   His real name is Tucker, the little trucker.......   :twisted:   O0   ;D   

« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 01:06:08 PM by Stonycreek Whitetails »

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2006, 01:18:31 PM »
nice lookin dogg does he roll over 

Well, he doesn't roll over on comand, but there is a good chance he may get rolled over of he doesn't learn to sit while a bird is flushing.  I just read an article where a guys dog got blasted in the head last fall because the dog jumped up after a bird as a guy was shooting....   :-\  I think I would have shot the guy if he shot
my "dog".......  >:( 

p.s no snow in fl

Well when you get up here to the northern states, try your writting skills in the snow. It will look just like your post.......   ;D  O0   Then you'll know what I mean .....  ^-^   ;D

Offline Ks_Sniper

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2006, 01:26:43 PM »
...but in order to get it that color, drink LOTS of beer and no water. :roll: :wink:
When I was a child, I lived as a child. When I became a man, I put away my childish things and became a Gutpiler!

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.com ! http://www.camouflagenation.com http://www.thehuntingfiles.com  http://wildchildhuntingwear.com  http://www.isquirrelhunt.com http://www.iwhitetailhunt.com http://www.icoonhunt.com

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2006, 01:30:52 PM »
...but in order to get it that color, drink LOTS of beer and no water. :roll: :wink:

That's right......  O0   :wink:

Facebook Comments