October 17, 2017, 01:59:13 AM

Author Topic: DURAVANES  (Read 923 times)

Offline sticker pt

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
DURAVANES
« on: June 24, 2006, 11:01:32 AM »
 ANY BODY OUT THERE EVER USED  duravanes before i have been using the new sim's vanes but a buddy of mine hooked me up with 200 duravanes so i installed then on 1/2 doz-arrows and shoot them last night and they shoot good and like the box said they are tough/silent/fast i was getting around 268-270 ibo speed with them (not bad) . then i went to shooting tight groups i ended up cutting 3 arrows in half ( new gold tip's 75/95 ) the ponit is they shoot tight groups with very little noise coming off fletching and they are allot less $$ then the sim's vanes. just throught i would let you man know. O0
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline sticker pt

Re: DURAVANES
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2006, 06:15:33 PM »
I HAVE TESTED them out sticker and you are right dam# good vane thanks for all that great info and keep it coming because most of gps members don't have a clue all you have to do is read a post from that guy madriver and you will no what i mean. O0      :) :)
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline Stonycreek Whitetails

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • From the Mountains of Western Pa!!
    • SureDraw Hunting Products
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2006, 08:43:58 PM »
Sticker, you hitting the pain pills today?    :roll:  :twisted:

I used duraveins 2 years ago and I liked them.  I had ordered some veins from cabelas a good many years ago and I don't remeber what they were but they were the best I have found. Problem is, Cabelas doesn't sell them anymore.  I wish I could remember cause I would order more of them....  :-\
Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Offline sticker pt

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2006, 09:03:28 PM »
taking oxy-ride. 

Offline allen

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2006, 07:49:07 AM »
i used the 3d duravane 1.8 for targets and 2.3 for hunting worked very well. as of right now i use i use aae 16  they work good to. there is a lot of hype on the quick spins as far as grouping but i can't see spending the money for them.  the 3d duravane have a lower profile and weigh less than the regular ones if your interested in alittle more speed or a lighter arrow.

Facebook Comments