December 12, 2017, 03:21:20 AM

Author Topic: jon Brunson  (Read 1085 times)

Offline sticker pt

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
jon Brunson
« on: June 24, 2006, 06:09:12 PM »
any of you gps hunters & fisher man wacth the jon brunson show, it's a good show with a good ole" boy from the south if you have never see it and you get it in your area check it out he doe's a-little of everything from fishing the deep water down to gator hunting with bow ( all the gator permits went in two days here in fl ) one more thing his wife is easy on the eye's  O0
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline Stonycreek Whitetails

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • From the Mountains of Western Pa!!
    • SureDraw Hunting Products
Re: jon Brunson
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2006, 08:29:25 PM »
I watch it every now again......  ;D  ;D  ;D
Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2006, 08:48:50 PM »
Stony, you should check it out.  You might like it!   :wink:
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline sticker pt

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2006, 09:02:09 PM »
i know that stoney is a sp- for jon show  (dum a##)
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline Stonycreek Whitetails

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • From the Mountains of Western Pa!!
    • SureDraw Hunting Products
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2006, 11:25:20 PM »
Stony, you should check it out. You might like it! :wink:

Problem is, it's on at 5:30 in the afternoon and I'm busy doing other stuff and forget to watch it. I think I've only watched the show maybe 3 times since January....  :-[

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Offline bare_trax

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2006, 01:44:17 AM »
We dont get any of the hunting shows up north here any more....................... :'(. Not sure why..........
too many bears.........not enuff bullets

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2006, 10:45:38 AM »
They keep changing our cable channels around, and we can't get some of those good ol' boy shows now. I have seen that show you are talking about. He was shooting 'gators and bow fishing big gars, great entertainment!  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline sticker pt

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2006, 11:52:50 AM »
 that's why i like his & wife show they do allot of hunting and fishing in my home state, and there's not too meny southen outdoor show's out there ( when it come's to deer hunting ) and it seem;s that he keep's it real, no caged critters with high fence's. O0

Facebook Comments