October 18, 2017, 08:09:51 PM

Author Topic: bow light  (Read 991 times)

Offline sticker pt

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
bow light
« on: June 28, 2006, 08:12:40 PM »
how many of you use a bow light installed on your site. i put one on my bow last year and never needed it, it defiantely helps light up the pin's but when it's that dark i think you pushing the limit with the shooting laws and with the big coil's of  bright color fibers in todays site housing the end's look like they are lit up anyway. but i just wanted to know what you guy's & gal's throught about them myself i took mine off and will not use it this season. in-less somebody here at GPS ponits out some good reason why i should re-install it.
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline Mad River

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "This Space For Rent"
Re: bow light
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2006, 08:31:33 AM »
Sight Lights? ???  Darn, I am still using the old threaded brass pins with colored dots on the ends. :-[  I need to move up to fiber optic sights and personally, I would add the light, just in case. O0  As far as shooting times go, I don't know about you guys, but in my book, if you can see it without artificial light, and you know you can put it down, fire on it. O0
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Facebook Comments