November 23, 2017, 05:20:27 PM

Author Topic: OVER 6 FOOT BULLSHARK  (Read 779 times)

Offline sticker pt

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
OVER 6 FOOT BULLSHARK
« on: July 01, 2006, 08:51:24 AM »
 well the shark bite was slow but the tide was moving good we knew it was just a matter of time before the big's boy's  would  make there run through the out-skirt's of the pass then like something out of the movie jaws my reel beign to scream line by the time i locked myself up to the reel he had 200 + yards on me so i had know choice but to lock down on the drag the 130lb test line has holding now all i  had to do was turn that dark water devil towards the boat and he would be mine after 45 minutes he was up to the boat not the biggist shark that i have ever caught but he was a shark any time you go out into the blue water and cacth what you where after it's a true trophy of a fish.   NOW I TOLD MY STORY LIKE AB WOULD. NOW I WILL TELL IT LIKE STICKER PT WOULD. i went out in my boat fishing for sharks all i caught was a 6 1/2 foot bullshark that was like 180 to 200 lbs  he put up a good fight. rest of the night we caught some small back tip's  3 footers about 25 to to 45lbs. O0
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: OVER 6 FOOT BULLSHARK
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2006, 09:34:35 AM »
That's a big shark, and a dangerous one! Good going, Sticker!  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments