October 22, 2017, 10:45:43 PM

Author Topic: Hello From Wild Extremes!  (Read 2098 times)

Offline sticker pt

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
Re: Hello From Wild Extremes!
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2006, 04:33:32 PM »
thank you sir O0 i think i love you :twisted: in a bow hunter's way YOU ARE THE MAN
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline Nathan Jones

• Keep On Slammin'!
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2006, 04:35:40 PM »
Welcome aboard Nathan......   O0

Looking forward to watching some of your hunting episodes and hearing some of your hunting stories.

Again, welcome aboard.....  :)

Stonycreek Whitetails,

Thanks for the welcome! We'll be hunting Pronghorn next month so hopefully I'll have a few "lies" to share with all of you soon!
 ;D
Host of Martin Archery's Wild EXtremes

www.wildextremes.tv

Offline Nathan Jones

• Keep On Slammin'!
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2006, 04:41:59 PM »
thank you sir O0 i think i love you :twisted: in a bow hunter's way YOU ARE THE MAN

Thanks! Hey there is not a thing wrong with brotherly love! O0

www.wildextremes.tv

Offline sticker pt

« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2006, 06:27:22 PM »
 i was wacthing one of your show's a few weeks ago YOU & WIFE? where bowing fishing for i think carp? looked like you guys & gals had a good all nighter. shooting fish with a bow is allot of fun and hard as he!! . O0
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline Nathan Jones

• Keep On Slammin'!
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2006, 07:10:36 PM »
i was wacthing one of your show's a few weeks ago YOU & WIFE? where bowing fishing for i think carp? looked like you guys & gals had a good all nighter. shooting fish with a bow is allot of fun and hard as he!! . O0

I'll agree that bowfishing provides some of the toughest targets to hit that I have ever shot at-although it is a BLAST! When I'm hunting big game I put the pin that correspondes with the yardage and pull the trigger...not so with those carp!

You'd better hold a whole bunch low to hit one of those swimmers! It's incredible to watch the guys and gals that do it all the time and are good at it!

www.wildextremes.tv

Offline sticker pt

« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2006, 08:36:58 PM »
you have that right aim at the head and it's all tail's :D. i just came home from a buddys home we where up on his roof shooting are bow's from 5 yards out to 35 yards as you know if you don't bend at the waist it's all over the place (arrow) tonight i was lifting my elbow a-bit and it was moving the hit high and to the left, so after standing there and just holding my bow i fig-out what was wrong, just goes to show just 1/4in move one way are the other move's the hit which does not sound like allot but when mr,drop is standing between two scrub oak's that 1/4in is the dif-of braging rights around camp are going to bed early that night.

Offline AB

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • My hunting budy.
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2006, 12:25:57 AM »
Welcome... Welcome.... Welcome....!!!

It is good to have some more solid people here!! Unlike the nefarious person who's post resides just above mine   ;D ;D  Just kidding Sticker.. I am sure that your wife will vouch for the solidness of your head  O0

Nathan... Great show!  Keep up the good work and enjoy the GP crew.. They will keep you on your toes!!
"Men don't change.  The only thing that surprises a man in his life, is the history he doesn't know."
                                                      Harry Truman

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2006, 10:44:44 PM »
http://www.gutpilestyle.com/ForumSMF/index.php?topic=4433.new#new     

Another great one  O0
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline SwietsRick

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2006, 07:39:18 PM »
Yo Boss...... over here........... :twisted:
Wild Extremes Pro Staff Member
D A Outfitters ProStaff
Archer Full Throttle ProStaff

Facebook Comments