December 17, 2017, 02:36:43 PM

Author Topic: Hello everyone!  (Read 3510 times)

Offline **Star**

• Rookie Club Member
Hello everyone!
« on: July 01, 2006, 05:36:06 PM »
I just found out about this site through a google search i did on Anti PETA boards.Im Star from PETA Sucks.Its nice to see more Anti AR people out there spreading the truth about PETA:)

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Hello everyone!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2006, 06:15:08 PM »
Welccome **star**, you've come to the right place. Now don't get us wrong , we generally beleive that animals do have rights!!  They have a right to our choice of a warm place near the fire of a grill, oven, stovetop, campfire, a right to mayonaise, mustard, bbq sauce, marinade and a cozy spot right next to the smashed potatoes.
 hat said, join in the fun where you can, and tell us more about yourself.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline **Star**

• Rookie Club Member
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2006, 07:39:35 PM »
 ;D

See the big thing is PETA and other AR groups keep on making stupid claims that the vegan diet is good for everyone.Fact is everyone is not the same and their body has different need.For example i need to be on a high iron and protien diet.I got sick while i was vegan and i gained weight too.But all the AR people i get in a debate with says "well you must have done something wrong". No dumb s*it! It wasnt heathy!

I got in a debate with this girl on the W.A.R boards.She says everyone should go vegan and she even wants to go as far as taking away people;s right to make the choice.Yet she's against the people in the white house.

Offline ellwoodjake

• Global Moderator
  • CHASING (cotton)TAIL
    • http://www.tw200forum.com
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2006, 01:14:07 PM »
 Welcome to our board, Star. Sounds like you may have discovered one of the drawbacks of a purely Vegan diet. Here's another:  http://www.gutpilestyle.com/ECard.swf
(\__/)
(='.'=) Salad isn't food-it's what food eats!!
(")_(")
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline sticker pt

• A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2006, 03:08:56 PM »
how do star and welcome to GPS the best da#n hunting & fishing web site in the good ole" U.S.A   AND YES PETA SUCKS AND LOSING THE WAR. O0 what kind of hunting/fishing do you do and what type's of wepons & game  do you hunt ?.  note: to gps members ( a+o+t)??
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline eddiejohn4

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • from michigan
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2006, 05:45:21 AM »
Star there are goofs every where, and peta is made up of goofs. great to have you on the site.

Offline **Star**

• Rookie Club Member
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2006, 05:16:42 PM »
I dont hunt but i do support it 100%.If it wasnt for hunters are wild life would be out of hand plus hunters spend alot of money on permits and such.That all goes to our wild life.Hunters do a hell of alot more then any stupid ARA. O0
« Last Edit: July 15, 2006, 05:21:26 PM by **Star** »

Offline AB

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • My hunting budy.
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2006, 01:38:56 AM »
Indeed the only AR's that I like have a 15 or a 10 after them.  Good to have a woman on the board!!  Be careful...some of us suffer from excessive sarcasm disease or ESD.   Pleas see post "Origins of what is said here" in Just Jawin for clarification!!  Enjoy, and feel free to bash PETA as much as you like..
« Last Edit: July 17, 2006, 01:47:04 AM by AB JointOutfitters »
"Men don't change.  The only thing that surprises a man in his life, is the history he doesn't know."
                                                      Harry Truman

Offline sticker pt

• A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2006, 06:59:33 PM »
 AB where have you been ?? i started to think one of them big hog's drug you back into the thickit and had his way :twisted: but glad to see you back O0
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline AB

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • My hunting budy.
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2006, 07:02:54 PM »
Still alive.. Just been running around like a chicken with my head cut off!!! 
"Men don't change.  The only thing that surprises a man in his life, is the history he doesn't know."
                                                      Harry Truman

Facebook Comments