December 17, 2017, 11:54:34 PM

Author Topic: Hello everyone!  (Read 3511 times)

Offline sticker pt

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
Re: Hello everyone!
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2006, 10:50:12 AM »
AB, got your message on my cell O0. did you hurt your ball's are do you always talk like a woman ;D. NOW  SLOW DOWN COWBOY JUST YOU OPEN THE POKE DOOR AND I HAVE TO TAKE THEM WHEN I CAN GET THEM. ftp:// ;D O0
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline sticker pt

• A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2006, 03:05:42 PM »
where are you ????
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2006, 08:25:30 AM »
Welcome, Star! As you can already see, you have fallen among the company of rascals.  :wink: So, how's fishing?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline **Star**

• Rookie Club Member
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2006, 03:43:32 PM »
Indeed the only AR's that I like have a 15 or a 10 after them.  Good to have a woman on the board!!  Be careful...some of us suffer from excessive sarcasm disease or ESD.   Pleas see post "Origins of what is said here" in Just Jawin for clarification!!  Enjoy, and feel free to bash PETA as much as you like..

Thanks everyone for the welcoming.I also suffer from excessive sarcasm. :twisted:

Offline AB

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • My hunting budy.
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2006, 06:51:20 PM »
Feel free to show your condition at the expense of Plott, Mad or Sticker.... They are the most fun, and easiest to exercise ESD on!!
"Men don't change.  The only thing that surprises a man in his life, is the history he doesn't know."
                                                      Harry Truman

Offline Pegleg

• Rookie Club Member
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2006, 12:45:25 PM »
Howdy Folks, New guy here from Florida. Looks like a great site. I'm a retired (disabled ) ranch foreman. Used to do alot of huntin for deer, hogs and varmits. Don't do it much anymore since I lost my leg to a wild cow accident but I like to hear about everyones adventures.  O0
                                                                                                                Pegleg
"Kinky is using a feather." "Perverted is using the whole chicken."

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2006, 01:11:38 PM »
welcome pegleg you will have good times on here great group of people here with a few exeptions wont say AB's name err i mean anybodys name though.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 01:14:05 PM by plottdogg »
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline AB

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • My hunting budy.
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2006, 01:28:45 PM »
Hello Pegleg...Enjoy yorself and feel free to make fun of Plottdogy, Mad River, and Sticker Pt as much as you like  :) :)

great group of people here with a few exeptions wont say AB's name err i mean anybodys name though.

Yes..Yes..There are some exceptions... I fall into the catagory of people better than plottdog  O0 
"Men don't change.  The only thing that surprises a man in his life, is the history he doesn't know."
                                                      Harry Truman

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2006, 02:02:54 PM »
Thank you AB i work hard  to make sure everyone feels good about themselves and when they have a bad day they can always "well i least i am better than plottdogg and dont have to feed his mangy pack of potlickers" :)
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2006, 02:05:10 PM »
yes pegleg we need a story to go with that 
Howdy Folks, New guy here from Florida. Looks like a great site. I'm a retired (disabled ) ranch foreman. Used to do alot of huntin for deer, hogs and varmits. Don't do it much anymore since I lost my leg to a wild cow accident but I like to hear about everyones adventures.  O0
                                                                                                                Pegleg

Facebook Comments