October 18, 2017, 12:48:12 PM

Author Topic: HAPPY 4TH OF JULY  (Read 849 times)

Offline sticker pt

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY
« on: July 04, 2006, 11:44:16 AM »
 to all of my new bud's at GPS  have a safe and happy 4TH JULY O0 and let's hope big 58CAL does not make a home made cherry bomb and split the earth's core ;D
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline sticker pt

• A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
Re: HAPPY 4TH OF JULY
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2006, 11:42:10 PM »
 WELL IT'S OVER $500.OO worth of powder with paper bured to sh$t but it made the kids ;D and thats what make;s me happy is to see them all  :) and to think back to the meaning of the 4th it's so da#n nice to live free  O0
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline brad6841

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • Screw your canoe....it's Drift Boat Season
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2006, 07:36:07 AM »
Hope you had a good one sticker, I know I did, and I hope you still have all the fingers and toes you started with on July 4th.   ;D
"Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream.....merrily....merrily....merrily....merrily....life is but a dream"

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2006, 12:59:16 PM »
to all of my new bud's at GPS  have a safe and happy 4TH JULY O0 and let's hope big 58CAL does not make a home made cherry bomb and split the earth's core ;D

Couldn't find enough FFFFG black powder in time..... :'( :'(  I guess there's always next year though! :twisted:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline eddiejohn4

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • from michigan
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2006, 10:30:00 PM »
enjoy the fourth, hope ya all have a great holiday.

Facebook Comments