October 17, 2017, 08:13:22 PM

Author Topic: Steps for steel fence posts?  (Read 3306 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Steps for steel fence posts?
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2004, 07:56:44 AM »
That's the one that I've got.  They're pretty nice.  Here's a link to the address that APRock posted:  http://www.tpoststepper.com/
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline ellwoodjake

• Global Moderator
  • CHASING (cotton)TAIL
    • http://www.tw200forum.com
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2005, 07:57:26 AM »
Just received my tpost step in the mail yesterday and had to immediately go try it out. This is by far the slickest trick around, with no danger of breaking a tie or stretching a wire. I even got the holster to keep it on my belt. This gadget is going to serve me well in my quest for bunnies. \:D/
(\__/)
(='.'=) Salad isn't food-it's what food eats!!
(")_(")
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline DIXIEBANJO

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2005, 02:14:54 PM »
I think Ill just step over the fence ang get scratched up some times.Plus,it can only hold 1000 pounds! :lol:
ECCLESIASTES 12:13-14 Now all has been heard;here is the conclusion of the matter:Fear God and keep his commandments,for this is the whole duty of man.For God will bring every deed into judgement,including every hidden thing,wheather it is good or evil.

Facebook Comments