November 15, 2018, 01:31:01 PM

Author Topic: Hello From Wild Extremes!  (Read 2445 times)

Offline Nathan Jones

• Keep On Slammin'!
Hello From Wild Extremes!
« on: July 05, 2006, 07:33:36 PM »
   GutPiles dropped me an e-mail after watching the latest show and invited me over to hang out with all of you. After taking a quick tour of the site, I have to say I'm quite impressed with all of you here and look forward to talking with you guys and gals as time permits on my end...

Just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. My name is Nathan Jones and I'm the host of Martin Archery's Wild Extremes. Martin Archery's Wild Extremes can be seen on the Men's Channel three times a week, Monday @ 12:30 AM est, Tuesday @ 8:30 PM est and Thursday @ 10:30 AM est. You can find out more about myself and the TV show by going to www.wildextremes.tv

Martin Archery's Wild Extremes is archery based although the guns do come out at times... ;D I love all aspects of nature and Wild Extremes reflects that... It's not just a hunting show about killing but rather more about the experience of the struggles to be successful in the field, but not to fear-I always hunt hard and DO intend to put something in the truck... And no high fences here, Wild Extremes is shot TOTALLY IN THE WILD!  I hunt the same way that most of you do! I will admit that it is harder to produce a hunting show that airs all year long, (26 episodes)  by hunting totally fair chase but the end result is worth it!

I'm a confessed Whitetailaholic but love to hunt a variety of big game species with my Martin Slayer. I work hard to make Wild Extremes all inclusive to all hunters no matter what your game is.

The very best to all of you in '06!

Keep On SLAMMIN'!
 O0

Host of Martin Archery's Wild EXtremes

www.wildextremes.tv

Offline sticker pt

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
Re: Hello From Wild Extremes!
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2006, 08:29:27 PM »
welcome to GPS the best da#n hunting web-site i n the good ole"u.s.a  love the show and keep it real. p.s i'm a matt-swicthback man but who gives a hek as long . if's it's brown it's down  and i to i'm a deer junky live / sleep and def-eat the sh$t out of it. O0
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline Stonycreek Whitetails

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • From the Mountains of Western Pa!!
    • SureDraw Hunting Products
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2006, 08:30:59 PM »
Welcome aboard Nathan......   O0

Looking forward to watching some of your hunting episodes and hearing some of your hunting stories.

Again, welcome aboard.....  :)

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2006, 07:39:28 AM »
Welcome to GPS Nathan!   :twisted:  Thanks for checking in!  Stop in anytime you get a few minutes
and let us know how things are going.  It's a motley bunch around here, but lots of fun.  We look forward
to hearing some of your experiences!   8)

Keep up the good work - we'll be watching!   :twisted:
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2006, 08:28:52 AM »
Nathan, welcome to the Gut Pile Style Website.  O0

I checked out your site the other day after GP posted a link, very nice. O0

I hope I can find your show on OLN; the only outdoor channel offered in my area. ???

Glad to have you here and can't wait to read your posts. O0

I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2006, 09:36:54 AM »
Nathan, it's quite an honor to have you here! Your show is very good, fella!  O0 We have some other professional outdoors folks here that contribute and are welcome members. Oh, and keep one eye open for some of these onery rascals here that walk tall and carry a sharp poking stick!  :wink: ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Nathan Jones

• Keep On Slammin'!
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2006, 04:20:08 PM »
Nathan, it's quite an honor to have you here! Your show is very good, fella!  O0 We have some other professional outdoors folks here that contribute and are welcome members. Oh, and keep one eye open for some of these onery rascals here that walk tall and carry a sharp poking stick!  :wink: ;D

Hi John,

As I walk around in here I'll be sure and have my safety glasses on as well my body armour...ya know, for those pokin' sticks! ;D

But seriously, thanks so much for making me feel welcome here!

www.wildextremes.tv

Offline Nathan Jones

• Keep On Slammin'!
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2006, 04:23:14 PM »
Nathan, welcome to the Gut Pile Style Website.  O0

I checked out your site the other day after GP posted a link, very nice. O0

I hope I can find your show on OLN; the only outdoor channel offered in my area. ???

Glad to have you here and can't wait to read your posts. O0

Mad River,

Thanks for checking my site out! Sorry about the OLN thing...at this time Martin Archery's Wild Extremes is only on the Men's Channel.

www.wildextremes.tv

Offline Nathan Jones

• Keep On Slammin'!
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2006, 04:31:30 PM »
welcome to GPS the best da#n hunting web-site i n the good ole"u.s.a  love the show and keep it real. p.s i'm a matt-swicthback man but who gives a hek as long . if's it's brown it's down  and i to i'm a deer junky live / sleep and def-eat the sh$t out of it. O0

sticker pt,

Thanks for the welcome!

You won't find me quibbling over what anybody shoots for a bow, you have to shoot what works best for you... I view anyone who puts in the hardcore effort learning to shoot accurately enough to take an animal by fair chase methods, a brother or sister!

Keep On Slammin' my friend!

www.wildextremes.tv

Offline Nathan Jones

• Keep On Slammin'!
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2006, 04:33:05 PM »
Welcome to GPS Nathan!   :twisted:  Thanks for checking in!  Stop in anytime you get a few minutes
and let us know how things are going.  It's a motley bunch around here, but lots of fun.  We look forward
to hearing some of your experiences!   8)

Keep up the good work - we'll be watching!   :twisted:

Thanks for watching Wild Extremes and for the invite to come over and mix it up with all of you! O0

www.wildextremes.tv

Facebook Comments