October 22, 2017, 02:33:19 AM

Author Topic: NEW TOY 17 HMR  (Read 675 times)

Offline sticker pt

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
NEW TOY 17 HMR
« on: July 06, 2006, 12:39:28 PM »
 well boy's i went out to my buddy's gun shop and picked it up my new toy a SAVAGE ARMS MODEL 93R17 17HMR BOLT-ACTION WITH BLACK SYNTHETIC STOCK I HAD THEM INSTALL  BEC GOLDLABEL 3X12X44 LIGHTED RETICLE SCOPE. AND HE THREW IN 5 BOX'S OF AMMO. the new sticker pt hurt my feelings so i had to go buy it today and that big a$$ check came in the mail . O0
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 12:59:14 PM by sticker pt »
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline brad6841

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • Screw your canoe....it's Drift Boat Season
Re: NEW TOY 17 HMR
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2006, 12:53:36 PM »
Those are very nifty little killing tools....my buddy has one and you could sit and push tacks with it all day..... :twisted:
"Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream.....merrily....merrily....merrily....merrily....life is but a dream"

Offline occ

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2006, 12:41:20 AM »
You will like it. Some of the triggers aren't the greatest but Rifle Basics makes an upgrade for about $70 if you can't live with the one in it. I bought the wooden stock a couple of years ago, and liked it so much that when the Mach 2 came out  I got one of them too. It is a CZ 452 American. I got it late last fall and killed my last 4 squirrels with it
I resent being called a pervert. I have graduated to Moral Deviate

You do not have to have had any sort of Psychotic episode to work here:it just saves time

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2006, 08:57:20 AM »
My Savage 17 Heavy has the wood stock and heavy barrel, and I love it! I had the Basix Sear Kit installed and am glad I did. I have the trigger set between 1 and 1 1/2 pounds. Congratulations on your new toy! You fellas that aquire a .17 will discover the little pill pusher is an almost rabid addiction. Once you touch one of those rifles, you have contracted the .17 fever.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments