October 19, 2017, 12:18:09 PM

Author Topic: 1ST JULY SCOUTING TRIP  (Read 748 times)

Offline sticker pt

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
1ST JULY SCOUTING TRIP
« on: July 12, 2006, 01:42:11 PM »
 i have a inspection on 7/13/2006 i should be done by 11:00am it's on the south end of my huntin hole. so i'm going to make the best of it and get in and do what i have been trying to do for the past few weeks. i hope to stay till dark and sit up on a fwc-food plot and see the big boys running around ( man why cant they be like this in season :) :twisted:) well i'll let you know what i see, 1st thing i'm going to check is if my V-OAK BUCK has made any tracks going into my spot O0 . today 4 more deer hunt permits came in the mail O0  HE!! YELL I'M GONE KILL-IN SOON. thats for the peta a$$hole f##$ing with are site????  i love killing big brown eye deer BANG BANG  ARE  >--->  >-----> >----->  :twisted:
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline sticker pt

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
Re: 1ST JULY SCOUTING TRIP
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2006, 08:39:45 PM »
 HOT HOT HOT DAY 94DEG FEELS LIKE 114 IN THE SUN. GOT OUT TO MY 2ND BEST SPOT AND CHECK THING OUT NOT MUCH GOING ON SEEN ALLOT OF TURKEY TRACKS WITH A SMALL AMOUNT OF DEER TRACKS. GOOD NEWS WAS THE OAKS LOOK LIKE THEY ARE GOING TO BE FULL OF NUT'S THIS SEASON ( IF THE HURRICANES DON'T BLOW THEM OFF ) I DID A BIT OF TRIMING AND WALK AROULD A OLD FWC FOOD PLOT THATS OFF THE BEATIN PATH LOOKS LIKE THE DEER HAVE BEEN COMING IN THE SOUTH EAST CORNER TO FEED ON SOME WILD WEEDS THAT ARE GROWING NOW . THATS ABOUT IT. O0
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Facebook Comments