November 20, 2017, 04:10:52 PM

Author Topic: BEFORE I'M TO OLD TO ?  (Read 2615 times)

Offline sticker pt

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
BEFORE I'M TO OLD TO ?
« on: July 12, 2006, 03:56:41 PM »
 i'm looking to go out of state and hunt for bear / elk / muile deer / big white tail / big cats / carebo(sp)  i'm 40 years old and have not hunted out of the state of FL, much in my life and would love to do diff-type's of hunting before my back & leg's get so bad that i cant do it. but i would like to go with a hunter are hunters that are not out just to make some money. i don't need much to have fun hunting. small tent some cold food some game and some good ole' boy's that just love being in the out-doors and the trill of the hunt is all i need and the best part is make some life buddy's. i'm not rich but not poor and willing to do my part in camp and to pay for what ever i need to pay for and in re-turn if your ever in dunedin fl / west cost of fl depending on the season i will take you fishing are hunting . any type of hunting offers welcomed      note" spell check down at time of post if you can not make out spelling pm madriver for decoding of words ;D O0
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
Re: BEFORE I'M TO OLD TO ?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2006, 02:16:33 PM »
Since I had an unnerving number of personal messages requesting “Sticker pt. to English” conversions, I offer the following translation…

I want to travel outside of Florida to hunt Black Bear, Grizzly Bear, Elk, Mule Deer, Trophy Whitetail, Caribou, and anything else that may be of interest.  I am open to suggestions.  I am now 40 years old, and have not had many opportunities to hunt outside of Florida.  Before I get too much older or my health takes a turn for the worst, I would like to travel places I have not been and chase game I have not hunted before.  I cannot afford to pay the exorbitant fees outfitters are charging these days, so I am looking for a local person who would be interested in assisting me in my adventure.  I am a simple person with simple tastes, who will not mind sleeping in a small tent and eating normal fair.  I would like to do this hunt with a person or persons with similar interests, with the hope of gaining a life long friend or group of friends.  I am not rich man, and I am not looking for a hand out.  I will do the necessary tasks around camp and pay my portion of the bill.  In return, if you every happen to be on the West Coast of Florida or want to plan a trip down, I will gladly take you out hunting or fishing, season permitting.

Sincerely,

Eric, The “Original” Sticker pt.
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline sticker pt

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2006, 02:20:57 PM »
Since I had an unnerving number of personal messages requesting “Sticker pt. to English” conversions, I offer the following translation…

I want to travel outside of Florida to hunt Black Bear, Grizzly Bear, Elk, Mule Deer, Trophy Whitetail, Caribou, and anything else that may be of interest.  I am open to suggestions.  I am now 40 years old, and have not had many opportunities to hunt outside of Florida.  Before I get too much older or my health takes a turn for the worst, I would like to travel places I have not been and chase game I have not hunted before.  I cannot afford to pay the exorbitant fees outfitters are charging these days, so I am looking for a local person who would be interested in assisting me in my adventure.  I am a simple person with simple tastes, who will not mind sleeping in a small tent and eating normal fair.  I would like to do this hunt with a person or persons with similar interests, with the hope of gaining a life long friend or group of friends.  I am not rich man, and I am not looking for a hand out.  I will do the necessary tasks around camp and pay my portion of the bill.  In return, if you every happen to be on the West Coast of Florida or want to plan a trip down, I will gladly take you out hunting or fishing, season permitting.

Sincerely,

Eric, The “Original” Sticker pt.

thank you mad your english is O0 and you are the man when it come's to translation of  red neck spelling ;D
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline AB

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • My hunting budy.
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2006, 02:36:41 PM »
If you make it to texas we will do some hunting... Depends on what time of the year you are here, but something is always in season.  If you like to bird hunt I will be chasing phesants around for most of the month of Dec and possibly before thanksgiving.  All public land in Ka, Mo, Iowa, and perhaps Nebraska and SD this year.  You have an open invitation and I could pick you up at an airport where ever I am at. 
"Men don't change.  The only thing that surprises a man in his life, is the history he doesn't know."
                                                      Harry Truman

Offline sticker pt

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2006, 06:53:51 PM »
thank's AB and same with me if ever on the west side of FL, let me know. O0

Offline Sticker Pt.

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2006, 08:32:04 PM »
If I come to the West side of Florida can I come over too???

:-X
You might not be the best looking girl here, but beauty is only a light switch away.

Offline sticker pt

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2006, 10:56:57 AM »

like GOD I LOVE all types of critter's but  I ALL SO KILL LOT'S OF CRITTERS TO. :twisted: ;D.  A$$HOLE STICKER any time you want i'm always looking for shark bait ;D.   AB ARE BRAD YOU ARE WELCOME ANYTIME O0

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2006, 09:54:48 AM »

like GOD I LOVE all types of critter's but  I ALL SO KILL LOT'S OF CRITTERS TO. :twisted: ;D.  A$$HOLE STICKER any time you want i'm always looking for shark bait ;D.   AB ARE BRAD YOU ARE WELCOME ANYTIME O0
Sticker, I heard using PETA members for shark trolling bait has been working good in your neck of the woods. It is pretty cheap bait per pound, too.  O0  ;D  ;D  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Online D45/70

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2006, 06:02:52 PM »
 ;D
If your ever up to it come on up to some real hunting and some good fishing and some fantastic scenery! Montana!!! The Poor man fronter. You can hunt cheep and have some Very GREAT hunting on the cuff( on your on, with out a guide). We only have 900,000 people and 1,ooo,ooo deer :twisted:
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2006, 11:04:52 AM »
D45, that's a mighty fine bear!  :shock: Where you been, rascal? Been OK?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments