November 19, 2017, 03:30:15 AM

Author Topic: BACK & KIDNEYS  (Read 4034 times)

Offline sticker pt

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
BACK & KIDNEYS
« on: July 17, 2006, 07:15:48 PM »
 well guys spent most of my am 4 hr at the fix me up shop. they where  xraying and doing a ivp inj-to check my kidneys(sp) and a mri to check the rods and sh!t in my back if anybody wants to know> just jawin here help's keep it off my mind
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline AB

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • My hunting budy.
Re: BACK & KIDNEYS
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2006, 07:33:15 PM »
Did they happen to discover what planet you are from??? 

That sucks... How is the kidney function going.. that is some bad stuff to have to mess with. 

On a side note... Do you have to carry x-rays with you to the airport to prove that it is your bionic back that is setting off of their metal detector? 
"Men don't change.  The only thing that surprises a man in his life, is the history he doesn't know."
                                                      Harry Truman

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2006, 09:02:55 PM »
so we here are in good company then huh? hey AB. I used to have to carry a note for my leg setting them off..
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline brad6841

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • Screw your canoe....it's Drift Boat Season
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2006, 08:17:06 AM »
Yeah my fiance has to carry a card for the stimulator for her back....

Sorry to hear about you troubles sticker....back problems are a sucky situation... :'(
"Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream.....merrily....merrily....merrily....merrily....life is but a dream"

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2006, 10:04:53 AM »
Hurry up and get well, sticker! We have to keep you around in one piece to torment.  :wink:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2006, 10:16:24 AM »
Hurry up and get well, sticker! We have to keep you around in one piece to torment.  :wink:

You got that right. :twisted: O0 :twisted: O0 :twisted: O0
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline sticker pt

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2006, 10:43:37 AM »
thanks to all O0, i know most of us might not ever meet but all of you even AB  ;D  are some good folks you all have given me something do  with my down time and this has been allot of fun busting chops and all and i'm not going to let some kidneys are two rods /six plates / ten 3in scerws and some dead guy's bone donation get me down and out of the hunt i might just have to stay on the ground for now on. p.s last back sug- took over 12hr's and i was out of work for 90+ days, just think if i have two go under the blade again i could stay on line all day and post :twisted:
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2006, 10:54:08 AM »
Okay, quit getting all mushy and sentimental, you sound like a girl. :twisted:

Serioulsy, you sounded like crap on the phone this morning. :'(

It's good that you are feeling better now. O0

Now that you are feeling better, get your broken-down, old, tired, bloated, carcass down to the UPS Terminal and send me that stuff we discussed. :twisted:
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline sticker pt

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2006, 11:16:25 AM »
 i was just thinking about doing that O0. like i said this am i had to go to work for a few hr. last night when i pee-it looked like a steam of gritter they pumped me for of wfcwbydbyfwdfhcfbbhgcbftffxhfxwhfngxfffchbgfjbxflfl spelled something like that ;D

Offline brad6841

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • Screw your canoe....it's Drift Boat Season
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2006, 12:29:00 PM »
Okay, quit getting all mushy and sentimental, you sound like a girl. :twisted:

Serioulsy, you sounded like crap on the phone this morning. :'(

It's good that you are feeling better now. O0

Now that you are feeling better, get your broken-down, old, tired, bloated, carcass down to the UPS Terminal and send me that stuff we discussed. :twisted:

Geeez no sympathy for the weary..... ;D

And while your at it find me a nice left handed compound bow with a matching camo nightey....and make it quick....archery season will be here before you know it..... :twisted: :-P
"Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream.....merrily....merrily....merrily....merrily....life is but a dream"

Facebook Comments