October 24, 2017, 07:36:10 AM

Author Topic: BACK & KIDNEYS  (Read 4017 times)

Offline sticker pt

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
Re: BACK & KIDNEYS
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2006, 02:29:56 PM »
 madriver brad knows to much he must be delt with ;D. brad WHAT--------- > 30in / 31in / 32in ?? 65% let off /  75 % let off are 85 % let off ?
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2006, 02:53:14 PM »
madriver brad knows to much he must be delt with ;D. brad WHAT--------- > 30in / 31in / 32in ?? 65% let off /  75 % let off are 85 % let off ?

I think Brad would be a 31" Draw Length with 65% Let Off.

Something in the 60 to 70 Pound Draw Weight Range.
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline sticker pt

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2006, 02:56:23 PM »
if he's going after record book game thats fine but if brad is hunting stuff like me why put all the pullin on your body so i would go with the 85 % it;s not like he's ever going to get a shoot off anyway ;D
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline AB

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • My hunting budy.
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2006, 03:07:11 PM »
Hoyt Hoyt Hoyt Hoyt Hoyt Hoyt Hoyt Hoyt Hoyt Hoyt Hoyt Hoyt Hoyt Hoyt Hoyt HoytHoyt Hoyt Hoyt HoytHoyt Hoyt Hoyt HoytHoyt Hoyt Hoyt HoytHoyt Hoyt Hoyt HoytHoyt Hoyt Hoyt HoytHoyt Hoyt Hoyt HoytHoyt Hoyt Hoyt HoytHoyt Hoyt Hoyt HoytHoyt Hoyt Hoyt HoytHoyt Hoyt Hoyt HoytHoyt Hoyt Hoyt HoytHoyt Hoyt Hoyt HoytHoyt Hoyt Hoyt HoytHoyt Hoyt Hoyt HoytHoyt Hoyt Hoyt HoytHoyt Hoyt Hoyt HoytHoyt Hoyt Hoyt HoytHoyt Hoyt Hoyt HoytHoyt Hoyt Hoyt HoytHoyt Hoyt Hoyt HoytHoyt Hoyt Hoyt HoytHoyt Hoyt Hoyt HoytHoyt Hoyt Hoyt HoytHoyt Hoyt Hoyt

That's right sticker...My Hoyt Ultrateck is better than your silly little Matthews Switchback...

But that is ok...  Do you have the hook up on getting cheap bows and accessories... like arrows?
"Men don't change.  The only thing that surprises a man in his life, is the history he doesn't know."
                                                      Harry Truman

Offline sticker pt

« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2006, 03:12:34 PM »
maybe ?? 

Offline AB

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • My hunting budy.
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2006, 03:22:36 PM »
That is an awefully coy answer from somebody like yourself... 

The reason I ask is two fold... What arrows would you recommend for practice, and what for hunting..

I am shooting carbon shafts with 100gr heads and my bow is set at 70lbs.
What kind of prices should I look at for these?  Got a line on any good deals? 

I don't like the guys at our pro-shop so I don't go in there much... They told me that my drop away was supposed to hit the arrow fletching and make it buck in flight... I haven't been back since.
"Men don't change.  The only thing that surprises a man in his life, is the history he doesn't know."
                                                      Harry Truman

Offline sticker pt

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2006, 04:43:59 PM »
 nice guys >:(. if you can $ it's best to shoot what you are going to hunt with. i use gold tip's 75/95 with my pull being 70lbs so these arrows would work good for you and if you plan on hunting hog's the gold tips are one mean arrow. 100gr boradhead is the best all arould gr to use any bigger and you lose speed and dist-  there is allot of good arrows out there that are less $$ then gold tip but a few $ more and you get a arrow that will last just remember to get you bow turned to shoot F-P AND B-H the same way and never hunt with you target boradheads they will rip not cut and your looking for a clean cut to let that citter to bleed out.  best bet on good price arrows would be e-bay are this place in kentuckey. when we talk on the phone i will have some more info for you. just look for carbon arrows in 8.9 / 9.0 gpi and no more then + - 5 / 6 straightness and weight tolerance at + - 2 / 3 being max. and for a rest completely hold you can not beat the whisker biscuit qs, if you like fall aways allen use one of the best made trophy taker.  i know i'm all over the place here but i'm got to get to my bud's house it's tue-night we shoot off his back roof.  p.s he wants to sign up on gps so i will let i of you know who he is.

Offline rice river

• Do I have a license to kill yet??
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2006, 05:59:14 PM »
Sorry to hear about your back and kidneys.  I've had kidney problems all my life it sucks.
The old man has a rod up his back.  He took a fall out of a siding glass door down 2 stories in the
middle of the night once. Broke his back and his wrist.  Then not to long after they fixed him up he rolled his truck and broke the top portion of his back.  He knows about back pain.
Children learn to lie from adults pretending not to.

Offline sticker pt

« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2006, 07:23:11 PM »
 sorry to here about that how's he doing now :sad:  i hope he still can beat down a hammerhead shark O0 :)

Offline rice river

• Do I have a license to kill yet??
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2006, 07:26:48 PM »
He does fine.  He still runs heavy equipment everday.  He only
has trouble in the winters.  But when he gets older I'm sure he'll
be paying for it.

I should find the picture of the hammerhead.  That was great.
Children learn to lie from adults pretending not to.

Facebook Comments