December 12, 2017, 01:31:40 AM

Author Topic: A new bow for me....maybe  (Read 6357 times)

Offline Mad River

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "This Space For Rent"
Re: A new bow for me....maybe
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2006, 03:43:32 PM »
oh and you never said the two smartest at gander mountain what were the girls names?   :-P

Bite me. :)
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline AB

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • My hunting budy.
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2006, 03:46:39 PM »
Sticker... You look like a sasquach in your new picture!    O0

"And then she said Haggoonie GooGoo.  I told him..You have married a sasquach!"  Eddie Murphy..Delirious
"Men don't change.  The only thing that surprises a man in his life, is the history he doesn't know."
                                                      Harry Truman

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2006, 04:56:04 PM »
oh and you never said the two smartest at gander mountain what were the girls names?   :-P

Bite me. :)

hehehehhe choke on small bones.. sorry...
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline sticker pt

• A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2006, 05:50:52 PM »
i'm one big tall man and i'm tall side ways to. 6'4 356lbs ,  growing up they called me KONG / EROCK & LONG D!@K DONG ON THE FOOTBALL TEAM THEY CALLED ME THE WALL  back many years ago i run a 4.9 40 yard not bad for a #### %%%  my wife said i went from stud to a spud ;D  all the steroyed(sp) made me fat after the back sug's & the doc's keep puttin me on them dineo-ball packs and it makes it hard to lose wieght
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline AB

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • My hunting budy.
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2006, 09:08:21 PM »
What ever you say Squach....
"Men don't change.  The only thing that surprises a man in his life, is the history he doesn't know."
                                                      Harry Truman

Offline sticker pt

« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2006, 09:28:15 PM »
What ever you say Squach....
I SAY JUMP AND YOU SAY HOW HIGH #I@CKHEAD[
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline AB

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • My hunting budy.
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2006, 10:09:39 PM »
I would like to say something like...  I say eat, and you say how much... But anybody that is 6'4" and pushing 350 doesn't have to be told that.  Your parents must have spent a fortune on you food bill when you were in high school.  I am only 6'1" and 210, and I ate a whole lot..can't imagine how much you must have eaten. 

4.9 40...that is moving for a big boy.... you a tackel?? DE?   I was only 185lbs in highschool and was a running back and Center LB.. 4.65 40..but I was probably 100lbs lighter than you then, and that isn't that much faster.   
                                                      Harry Truman

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2006, 10:17:58 PM »
I would like to say something like...  I say eat, and you say how much... But anybody that is 6'4" and pushing 350 doesn't have to be told that.  Your parents must have spent a fortune on you food bill when you were in high school.  I am only 6'1" and 210, and I ate a whole lot..can't imagine how much you must have eaten. 

4.9 40...that is moving for a big boy.... you a tackel?? DE?   I was only 185lbs in highschool and was a running back and Center LB.. 4.65 40..but I was probably 100lbs lighter than you then, and that isn't that much faster.   

hmmm lets see 6' and going 225 give or take. and why run?  thats why i bought the long range rifle.
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline sticker pt

« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2006, 07:24:13 AM »
 6 foot  my a$$  in the picture with your girl pal you look like your standing on your tippe toe's to get to her chin. now if she is a cnnneee goooo goooo type of woman :shock:  SWAMP THING YOU MAKE MY HEAT SING ;D  YOUR damn TEETH ALL TALLER THEN YOU ARE ASSBACKWARD ;D ;D

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2006, 09:29:33 AM »
After all this mention of Axle to Axle Length, I decided to see what the dimension was on my High Country Excaliber.  The Axel to Axle on the, what was once considered little, monster is a full 39".  The thing seems small to me still to this day.  I cannot imagine something with a 30" or less Axle to Axle Length.  I guess that is one of those things you really don't notice until you shoot something else.  Also, the decrease in length, I guess, can be contributed to the new Parallel Limb Designs that are all the rage right now.
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Facebook Comments