October 16, 2017, 07:39:21 PM

Author Topic: what happen  (Read 1243 times)

Offline sticker pt

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
what happen
« on: July 21, 2006, 03:58:09 PM »
 man i will be glad when hunting season starts i think we all are starting to get cabin fever here. if we keep going off the subject here MR, GP might have to re-name this site to  ;D & busting a gut  ;D :D ;D :D :shock: :shock:
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
Re: what happen
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2006, 04:21:13 PM »
I was thinking that the other day when I made some sort of off the wall comment. 8)

(What? ??? Mad River? ??? Make and off the wall comment? ???  He'd never do that. :twisted:)

Anyway, this summer has been so stinking busy it's not even funny.  I have been to three weddings, two funerals, several graduation parties, helped three people move, visited the mother-in-law, etc.  I have only had the time to get my canoe on the water four or five times.  I have only had seven or eight short fishing excursions; mostly a few hours in the evening here and there.  Other than that it has been work, work, or more work.  I have program a cell phone reminder to remember to take a dump anymore.

Thank God I am going to the Outer Banks of North Carolina for a week, Kitty Hawk to be exact.  No newspaper, no email, no phone, (Sticker & AB, my cell will be on if you really need to speak with me.) no work, no customers, no boss.  Just sun, sand, surf, fishing, eating, and drinking.  The only things I need to worry about will be is there beer in the cooler, is there ice in the cooler, and do I have enough bait.  Thank God for Beach Week.

Thankfully, after the beach trip, so far, my schedule is looking pretty clear.  I foresee some nice all weekend canoe excursions for small mouth and panfish.  Maybe a few weekend camping trips.  I need to get my stuff ready for archery season, September 30.  I have to get a few more traps and get  them prepared for muskrats, beavers, and raccoons.  I need to build a few beaver poles and muskrat float sets.  I even love planning for and getting ready for the upcoming seasons.  There is nothing like working on some traps or cleaning up hunting and fishing gear on a rainy day; certainly beats going to the movies.

Sorry for the rant there...

You are right though, we are way off track for being on a hunting and outdoors site, other than the lengthy post talking about compound bows for Brad the other day.  I figure as the seaons get closer our conversations will change to more appropriate topics, with the occasional poking thown in here and there, as opposed to the other way around.

Besides, I am sure Gutpiles doesn't mind all the ridiculous posts; I here he gets paid $0.10 per letter typed. :twisted:
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline AB

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • My hunting budy.
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2006, 04:36:41 PM »
with the occasional poking thown in here and there, as opposed to the other way around.

What are you really trying to say here???

I agree.. We have been really...really ...really off topic.  But very entertaining!!  I haven't been doing as much hunting lately.. But tonight we are going out to chase the pigs, so hopefully I will have a new story to tell. 
"Men don't change.  The only thing that surprises a man in his life, is the history he doesn't know."
                                                      Harry Truman

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2006, 05:03:16 PM »
yeah program that cell phone.... hahahhahaha
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline sticker pt

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2006, 05:24:19 PM »
mad keep that cell on ( when not in the water ;D) and me and AB will keep you up to date  O0
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2006, 09:25:42 PM »
mad keep that cell on ( when not in the water ;D) and me and AB will keep you up to date  O0

Everytime one of you call, I will crack a beer in your honor.  O0

Just make sure you call at least 20 times per day, each. :twisted:
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2006, 10:24:51 PM »
well to get somewhat back on topic of the site, my new gun stock should be coming in the next couple days!!!   got me a boyds thumbhole varmit for the savage for 100 bucks so i am waiting and waiting....
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline sticker pt

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2006, 08:00:33 AM »
i'm going to work play at my bud's gun shop today it is always fun there. all dif-type's walk in  :D the shop the only draw back is i will end up buying something ( ammo / supplys / GUN ) O0

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2006, 08:32:02 AM »
I agree, posts stray when hunting season is not here. But, we are still having fun with you sasquatch chasers.  You rascals have fun with the surf and pigs, I'm going to lean back here and watch.  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline wirwin

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2006, 09:39:20 AM »
God I've been wanting to do something.  The only thing to hunt here is rabbits and I don't really have anywhere to go.  I've been skeet shooting in preperation for quail and pheasant season.

Facebook Comments