November 18, 2017, 10:07:05 PM

Author Topic: Attention Bare-trax and Bearman  (Read 6156 times)

Offline bare_trax

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
Re: Attention Bare-trax and Bearman
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2006, 01:39:36 AM »
bearman............you see the underscribed tags are posted on the web?
too many bears.........not enuff bullets

travo

« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2006, 07:17:12 PM »
i cant believe you backed off and kissed bearmans butt on page 1,crazysquirrelpoon.he said"ive probably killed more fair chase bears than your whole family has seen".then you back off,kiss his butt, and ask for advice. stick up for your family,and if yer gonna take crap from a foreigner,dont take it from a canadian.canadians are just once removed french thumbsuckers. we whack and stack bears where the are less than 60 per square mile. im huntin them on the ground this year,cuz the AMERICAN made martin will do the job. and,in summary,our family craps so big they got to stand up to get off of it.-SINCERELY,REMNAR

Offline crazysquirrelpoon

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2006, 07:21:28 PM »
um...dear brother of mine......there was a bunch of posts deleted from that thread....bearman and another guy on here got pretty nasty towards each other.......his post wasn't directed at me, and didn't have anything to do with me, the guy was helping me out with some advice ......that's it.
Proud Democrat

travo

« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2006, 08:22:06 PM »
oh,sorry bearman!canada rocks 'eh?im gonna go get a molsons...........

Offline bare_trax

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2006, 12:06:17 AM »
I haven't been here for awhile, and it seems things have changed around here. Didn't realize that a few guys on here have a problem with us canucks. I should checked before registering, cause I musta missed the part about americans only......... >:(

Offline bare_trax

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2006, 02:43:23 AM »
thats cool...............I was a little worried cause our armies jeep is in the shop getting repaired, and  our navy's boat is docked. We lost an oar! How were we gonna be able to take over the states with all our equipment out of order........ ;D ;D ;D..............how'd u make out hunting b-man?

travo

« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2006, 09:57:26 PM »
put some molsons,labatts,and winsor under a giant box trap.then play rap music and celine dion till we kill each other out of mercy.

Facebook Comments