November 19, 2017, 01:31:29 AM

Author Topic: What do you hate most about PETA?  (Read 3350 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: What do you hate most about PETA?
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2006, 09:18:07 AM »
I imagine some PETA members are paid for their efforts, just like the big Red Cross and some other large charities. Some PETA freaks are in it for the money, probably. Not all their members are pacifists, either! I had two encounters with their followers, ending up being pretty ugly encounters in remote areas.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2006, 11:50:24 AM »
You have all the fun John i would love to run into one of the freaks some night coon huntin. "Re education" wonder if they tree
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline wirwin

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2006, 08:27:41 PM »
I hate em because of their brainwashing propoganda.  Luckily I haven't seen any petards or their propaganda.

Offline eddiejohn4

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • from michigan
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2006, 05:55:48 AM »
I DO NOT HATE THESE GOOFS, BUT FEEL SORRY THAT THEY ARE SO DISCONECTED TO NATURE THAT THEY BELIEVE THE NONSENSE THAT THEY SPEW.

Offline LordCenobite

« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2006, 12:31:05 AM »
My reason for hating PeTA and others is that they put other animals ahead of humans.  Also, they don't respect any one at all.  Even Dr. King Jr. knows that being peacful and boycoting is the answer and he used the media as weapon for good.  The media just laughs at PeTA and tosses their ads in the trash.  As some of you watched s*it,  one PeTA guy claims that he doing the same thing as Dr. King Jr. and Jesus.  Another good thing that PeTA had done is that they went to a place of worship and held a protest.  They wave signs that said, " Jesus is a vegan" and "An animal died for your sin".   PeTA is really going to far with their s*it and I hope that people wake up and see what the Animal Rights is really about.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2006, 01:11:13 PM »
I'm with eddiejohn4, I don't "hate" them, but I definitely don't "like" them either.  The human race didn't climb to the top of the food chain to be vegetarians!  Also, as far as pet ownership, you can still see examples today of animals using other animals to their advantage.

My main gripe about PETA is that they are out of touch with reality.  These morons don't know what real "work" is.  Put them on a poor farm in the country and see how long they remain vegetarians.
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2006, 07:16:44 PM »
The truth of the matter is most of these people do have mental disorders. They tend to be sociopathic and have difficulty making and sustaining relations with other humans.

They have trouble developing the kind of interpersonal qualities needed to live a normal life. This is evidenced in the way they dress and look and their confrontational attitudes not just to outdoorsman but people in general.

It would be sad if they were not capable of so much damage to themselves and others and the wildlife they profess to care so much about.

In point of fact, these people don't really love animals, they just hate people and themselves above all others.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline CZSQ

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2006, 09:31:19 PM »
Really I just hate A.....HOLES
We must remember that one determined person can make a significant difference, and that a small group of determined people can change the coarse of history.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2006, 12:47:35 AM »
I just hate the fact they're breathin' my air and taking up space that could be used for a foodplot.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline scotty

• Rookie Club Member
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2006, 09:41:10 AM »
animals aint people, peta's are,but just barely :-\
squirrel- it aint just fer brekfist anymore!

Facebook Comments