October 16, 2017, 05:51:23 PM

Author Topic: pics of hounds  (Read 833 times)

Offline Juandogg

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • When in Doubt DTFB
pics of hounds
« on: July 23, 2006, 02:58:20 PM »
For your viewing pleasure the one and only Trash Pack!!  the first picture is the normal pose of the bluetick the second is the male plott that slightly knows his head from his butt oh yeah AB want come hunt my hogs?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2006, 03:02:21 PM by plottdogg »
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline AB

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • My hunting budy.
Re: pics of hounds
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2006, 03:19:36 PM »
Those hogs look too tough for me to handle!! 

Good looking dogs... You are a coon hunter aren't you??
"Men don't change.  The only thing that surprises a man in his life, is the history he doesn't know."
                                                      Harry Truman

Offline sticker pt

• A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2006, 03:21:17 PM »
nice lookin dog's plott O0,
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2006, 03:35:36 PM »
Yeah i coon hunt ocassionly usually just drop dogs then wander around cussin myself for another illfated dtfb. pretty rough hogs my 6 year old has to watch his back when he feeds dogs or they'll steal the dog food :)
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2006, 11:10:28 PM »
Plott, those are mighty fine looking hounds!  O0 I didn't realize you had  hounds.  You just feeding out a few for your own use, the hogs?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2006, 11:33:16 PM »
yeah my job is site manager for a hog farm. the big hog was a boar that missed the cull truck so took him home and casterated him makes pretty nice yard dog the little one was an escapee that couldnt go back in the barn so i took her home

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2006, 09:08:33 AM »
You a busy guy, plottdog! That fine looking bluetick is a big dog, too. He looks to be about  5 or 6 years old. Your  plott looks younger, good looking dog, too.  O0 I used to do a lot of coon hunting and some fox hunting with hounds, great times. With all the coon nowdays and few folks coon hunting, you must not have any trouble treeing all the coon you want.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2006, 11:12:21 AM »
John A thats scary how close you guessed blues age he is actually 5 and a half

Facebook Comments