December 11, 2017, 08:15:43 AM

Author Topic: Here's my pic  (Read 4549 times)

Offline **Star**

• Rookie Club Member
Re: Here's my pic
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2006, 06:48:41 AM »
 ;D That was the pic i was looking for.It gets posted on PETA sucks all the time.I have other pics to but you guys arent seeing those. :-P

Offline Meat Hunter #737

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2006, 07:36:07 AM »
never met a non-hunter that was so into hunters...sure I have friends that dont hunt, but its not like they are attracted to me because I hunt...I guess I just dont get some people...
your mission if you choose to accept it, is to go through the boiler maker to get to the Gut Pile Style

Offline **Star**

• Rookie Club Member
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2006, 07:42:47 AM »
never met a non-hunter that was so into hunters...sure I have friends that dont hunt, but its not like they are attracted to me because I hunt...I guess I just dont get some people...

If thats directed towards me.I do plan on doing a bit of hunting and i will be taking my course on Sept 9.I have come a long way.About a year ago i was a peta supporter and one of the biggest Anti hunting people you could ever meet.

Now after doing a lot of research and from speaking with all of the great hunters from PETA Sucks.I can say i suppport hunting 100% and no longer support PETA or animal rights.

Also im not like OMG you guys are so hot because you guys are hunters.

Come on give me a !!!!!ing break.I happen to be interested in hunting and i happen to joke around a lot.

Honey care to explain your statement a bit?
« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 07:56:29 AM by **Star** »

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2006, 08:08:39 AM »

we have GROUPIESSSSS
that anything like crabs?
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline **Star**

• Rookie Club Member
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2006, 08:11:14 AM »

we have GROUPIESSSSS
that anything like crabs?

Well maybe you guys got crabs. ;D

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2006, 11:09:47 AM »
Maybe all i know is i aint got anything a shot wont take care of
« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 02:53:51 PM by plottdogg »
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline AB

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • My hunting budy.
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2006, 11:57:44 AM »
;D have other pics to but you guys arent seeing those. :-P

That's cold Star...really cold.  But out of curiosity how..... never mind.  My internal monologue just censured what was about to come out of my mouth!!
"Men don't change.  The only thing that surprises a man in his life, is the history he doesn't know."
                                                      Harry Truman

Offline **Star**

• Rookie Club Member
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2006, 04:49:25 PM »
;D have other pics to but you guys arent seeing those. :-P

That's cold Star...really cold.  But out of curiosity how..... never mind.  My internal monologue just censured what was about to come out of my mouth!!

There's no need to be censured with me.Im no girly girl.Thats why i got a 1988 Ford  f150.Dont let the nails fool you. :twisted:
« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 06:08:25 PM by **Star** »

Offline ellwoodjake

• Global Moderator
  • CHASING (cotton)TAIL
    • http://www.tw200forum.com
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2006, 04:57:21 PM »
How about another pic of the beagle? :wink:
(\__/)
(='.'=) Salad isn't food-it's what food eats!!
(")_(")
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline sticker pt

• A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2006, 05:30:15 PM »
 I LIKE THE LOOKS OF YOUR CAT DOE'S IT SHAVE :twisted:
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Facebook Comments