December 15, 2017, 10:10:55 PM

Author Topic: Here's my pic  (Read 4564 times)

Offline Morax

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
Re: Here's my pic
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2006, 05:50:06 PM »
;D have other pics to but you guys arent seeing those. :-P

That's cold Star...really cold.  But out of curiosity how..... never mind.  My internal monologue just censured what was about to come out of my mouth!!

There's no need to me censured with me.Im no girly girl.Thats why i got a 1988 Ford  f150.Dont let the nails fool you. :twisted:

thats ok we got mad river and his "manly mini-van" :-P
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline **Star**

• Rookie Club Member
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2006, 05:50:59 PM »
How about another pic of the beagle? :wink:

The big guy is Jake.He is a Saint Bernard.Phobie is the Beagle and Dingo is the Cattle dog.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2006, 06:20:13 PM »
that is a interesting colored heeler i like it O0
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline **Star**

• Rookie Club Member
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2006, 06:38:56 PM »
that is a interesting colored heeler i like it O0

He's what they call blue.He's a really great dog.Him and Phobie also have two little pups.They one pup Daisey looks a lot like him.No tail and all and the other one looks more like Phobie.

Offline Ks_Sniper

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2006, 09:56:26 PM »
He's what they call blue.He's a really great dog.Him and Phobie also have two little pups.They one pup Daisey looks a lot like him.No tail and all and the other one looks more like Phobie.

Well, I guess that made it easy to figure out who the parents were then, eh?
When I was a child, I lived as a child. When I became a man, I put away my childish things and became a Gutpiler!

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.com ! http://www.camouflagenation.com http://www.thehuntingfiles.com  http://wildchildhuntingwear.com  http://www.isquirrelhunt.com http://www.iwhitetailhunt.com http://www.icoonhunt.com

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2006, 10:43:08 PM »
is the heeler got a docked tail? and yes know its blue used to raise them but now just have one
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline AB

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • My hunting budy.
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2006, 02:39:55 AM »

There's no need to be censured with me.Im no girly girl.Thats why i got a 1988 Ford  f150.Dont let the nails fool you. :twisted:

Loard I love a woman in a truck!!!!  You should read the post... "The things on my dash and the women who love them"
You are killing me here!!  Dont stop.... ;D
"Men don't change.  The only thing that surprises a man in his life, is the history he doesn't know."
                                                      Harry Truman

Offline Meat Hunter #737

« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2006, 04:48:42 AM »
never met a non-hunter that was so into hunters...sure I have friends that dont hunt, but its not like they are attracted to me because I hunt...I guess I just dont get some people...

If thats directed towards me.I do plan on doing a bit of hunting and i will be taking my course on Sept 9.I have come a long way.About a year ago i was a peta supporter and one of the biggest Anti hunting people you could ever meet.

Now after doing a lot of research and from speaking with all of the great hunters from PETA Sucks.I can say i suppport hunting 100% and no longer support PETA or animal rights.

never met a non-hunter that was so into hunters...sure I have friends that dont hunt, but its not like they are attracted to me because I hunt...I guess I just dont get some people...

Also im not like OMG you guys are so hot because you guys are hunters.

Come on give me a !!!!!ing break.I happen to be interested in hunting and i happen to joke around a lot.

Honey care to explain your statement a bit?

well yea I was directing twords you, but dont get me wrong, I guess I just didnt put myself in your shoes...if for instance I fell out of my treestand and landed on my head, and suddenly thought,"what am I doing...killing animals is wrong, I shall never eat another piece of meat again" , then I may go to the darkside and log on as a peta supporter...but you seem down to earth, and I cant condem a person who is trying to find themselves...that said, my point is...its really cool when You feel the power of a firearm as you pull the trigger with your bead in the "boilermaker" (heart/lung) and to find out you connected right where you were aiming...thats sweet...thats gutpilestyle...
your mission if you choose to accept it, is to go through the boiler maker to get to the Gut Pile Style

Offline **Star**

• Rookie Club Member
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2006, 05:16:14 PM »
is the heeler got a docked tail? and yes know its blue used to raise them but now just have one

He was born like that,I guess with their breed some have tails some dont.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2006, 05:44:41 PM »
There is the ausralian cattle dog(red heeler, blue heeler, heeler) then theres stumpy tailed cattle dog(heeler bred to have little or no tail)

Facebook Comments