November 22, 2017, 02:15:37 AM

Author Topic: Aerial Bowfishing  (Read 3980 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Aerial Bowfishing
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2006, 02:24:47 PM »
Nate, you live so close to Kentucky, you could be an honorary Kentuckian! Whatch doin' on the Indiana side?  :wink:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline sticker pt

• A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2006, 02:49:01 PM »
 MR, SLAMMIN  sound"s like allot of fun with big fish slaping the sh!t out of you sounds like something my X-WIFE SHOULD TRY  :twisted:
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Julie Jones

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2006, 04:22:53 PM »
Hey Bosss :-P You left me standing in the driveway :-\ Mistake Right :shock:

:-[ Me too Rick!!!   :'(   I'll be there next time though   8)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2006, 08:27:45 PM by Julie Jones »

Offline sticker pt

• A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2006, 04:57:50 PM »
WHERE'S HE OFF TOO, pronghorn hunting?  fill us average folk's in O0 and WHY would he leave you at home ! (juile) :) i hope if he's pronghorn hunting that he shoot's one over 18in long (horn's) i think the record is 17 6/8in  right side & left side being 17 4/8in and weigh over 140lbs. O0
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline Nathan Jones

• Keep On Slammin'!
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2006, 12:48:33 PM »
Nate, you live so close to Kentucky, you could be an honorary Kentuckian! Whatch doin' on the Indiana side?  :wink:

If you won't tell anyone, I'll tell you a secret... Now remember, this is just between me and you! All of my relatives on my mom's side are actually from Hazard Co. KY... Honest!
Host of Martin Archery's Wild EXtremes

www.wildextremes.tv

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2006, 12:28:05 PM »

If you won't tell anyone, I'll tell you a secret... Now remember, this is just between me and you! All of my relatives on my mom's side are actually from Hazard Co. KY... Honest!
I would believe Hazard, KY, but not Hazard Co, (no such county in KY).  :wink: I have firends in Hazard, if they are still living.  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments