October 22, 2017, 02:09:38 AM

Author Topic: New Member Says Hello from Georgia  (Read 1473 times)

Offline Juandogg

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • When in Doubt DTFB
Re: New Member Says Hello from Georgia
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2006, 02:40:59 PM »
Hey wait a minute John i thought you where taking the honor of shakin the first coon out. And remember people that no animals or humans are harmed in this stunt :twisted: :twisted: yea right
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: New Member Says Hello from Georgia
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2006, 07:33:35 AM »
Hey wait a minute John i thought you where taking the honor of shakin the first coon out. And remember people that no animals or humans are harmed in this stunt :twisted: :twisted: yea right
Plott, I done already shook out more than my share! It's up to you young rascals to climb up there and shake them out, now!  :wink: I was watching one fighting the dogs one night, a coon I had just shook out. While I was balanced on the limb with my legs dangling, another coon crawled down the limb and right across my lap.  I bopped him with my flashlight as soon as he cleared my lap, and he fell right on top the fight. I almost fell right on top of the mess, too. Straight below me was a brand new tight barbed wire fence and the fight going on right up against the fence.  :shock:  ;D  ;D  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments