December 11, 2017, 06:09:15 AM

Poll

Which of these sould I preform for the upcomming deer season?

As$less chaps created by Plottdog with gutpile style logo's on them
5 (13.9%)
Eating the fresh heart of my kill
2 (5.6%)
Paint myself orange and run through the woods screaming, "Oh what a wonderful tea party"
4 (11.1%)
Throwing the nuts of a buck over my sholder ..
3 (8.3%)
Hanging manhood above the gutpile..Not mine, the deer's
3 (8.3%)
Buck t-shirt under all clothing..backwards
1 (2.8%)
bowhuntin wearin nothing but pink camoflauge thong and baby t shirt (I hate you Plott)
11 (30.6%)
Hunting with lots of really hot chicks waiting for me at camp to take care of my every need  (please vote for this one!!!)
7 (19.4%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: You pick my deer season tradition....part 2. The Vote!!  (Read 5161 times)

Offline Juandogg

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • When in Doubt DTFB
Re: You pick my deer season tradition....part 2. The Vote!!
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2006, 11:53:14 AM »
Besides who needs diginity when you hunt pigs with a pocket knife and poodles ;D
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2006, 12:07:44 PM »
"Luke, you ain't gonna believe whut ah jest shot"!  :shock:  ;D  ;D  ;D "And the critter is ALL PINK"!  :shock:
« Last Edit: August 07, 2006, 12:10:06 PM by John Andrews »
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline AB

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • My hunting budy.
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2006, 12:16:38 PM »
You will all get a kick out of this!!!   I just got a call from one of the guys that is going to be shooting a TV show with me later in the year.  He said that he had forgotten what my website was and had done a search for AB joint outfitters on the net.  It came back with my name in this thread, which he read, and he just called me to give me some sh&^  !!!!  He asked if I could wear the "outfit" when we are filming the TV show!!!  He laughed about it and said that he might join the forum to help everyone torture me.  I will come up with something to mess with him when he gets here!!  If he still comes!!!  maybe I should change my user name here.....
"Men don't change.  The only thing that surprises a man in his life, is the history he doesn't know."
                                                      Harry Truman

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2006, 10:37:32 AM »
What the heck kinda of hunting show would that be kinda like queer eye for the straight guy.   now i see why your just AB i wouldnt want future hunters to see what i hunt in if i were you either ;D
« Last Edit: August 08, 2006, 10:43:10 AM by plottdogg »
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline AB

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • My hunting budy.
« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2006, 11:19:25 AM »
The finally vote is up on another poll...  the number of choices has been reduced to a runoff and now we will see what I end up with!!!!!   
"Men don't change.  The only thing that surprises a man in his life, is the history he doesn't know."
                                                      Harry Truman

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2006, 12:47:40 PM »
If I get shot by some over eager texas redneck I am blaming you!!!!   O0 

I don't think getting shot is what you're going to have to worry about while wearing the outfit! ;D  Can you start to hear the Deliverance music playing? ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline AB

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • My hunting budy.
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2006, 01:01:21 PM »
I have actually had nightmares about that music starting in the background latey!!
                                                      Harry Truman

Facebook Comments