December 16, 2017, 07:32:23 PM

Author Topic: New Toys  (Read 1387 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
New Toys
« on: August 03, 2006, 05:32:12 PM »
Flipping through some new mags I found a couple of new toys that looked pretty cool, but I don't know anyone who has tried either.  What do you boys and girls think about these?

Repel mosquitoes for up to 12 hours. Powered by a butane cartridge (included), creates an invisible, odorless protection by heating a chemically treated repellent mat. Covers up to 15-ft. diameter. contains 50 times more of the same chemical repellents that are in mosquito coils. Cordless and portable. Endorsed by the NWTF.

Who knows if it works, but it sounds like it could be a lifesaver during bowseason! 

You guys may have seen these before, but they're new to me:

This one sounds like it would be awesome, but I'm afraid to even ask the price.   :shock:

Accurate from 5 to 1,500 yards. Bright, razor-sharp images. Selective target system. Rugged and impervious to the elements. With the all-weather clarity of Rainguard® and an internal LED for low light. Plus a new model with Angle Range Compensation (ARC) that accounts for steep terrain and calculates bullet drop.[/color]

Rifle mode – provides bullet-drop/ holdover data in inches from 100 to 600 yards *

Now how cool is that?   8)   

Dear Santa..................................... :roll:

« Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 05:36:37 PM by Gutpiles »
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline sticker pt

• A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE
Re: New Toys
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2006, 06:02:18 PM »
THE TREMO-CELL WORK'S GREAT IT'S REALLY DOES THE JOB I HAVE HAD TWO OF THEM FOR 3 YEARS AND GP WHEN YOU TURN IT ON IN ABOUT 10MIN-ALL THE LITTLE BITTERS ARE GONE, IN STAND ARE GROUND BLIND THEY HAVE BEEN ON THE MARGET FOR A LONG TIME NOW ABOUT 5 TO 6 YEARS . I HAVE HAD MINE IN THE RAIN / DROPED IT YOU NAME IT SHE WILL HOLD UP THEY EVEN HAVE SCENT PAD'S YOU CAN USE ON THEM ( I HAVE NEVER USED THE SCNET PAD) SO IF YOU HUNT WHERE THERE IS BITTERS BUY ONE THATS ALL YOU WILL NEED. O0
they say i'm not that smart for a redneck ( old dixie land old dixie land how i love my dixie land )

Offline XTEC

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2006, 10:19:11 AM »
That themacell works great when your in a boat fishing. I haven't had the guts to try it when hunting because it does give off a scent. I did try it while turkey hunting late season this year. I didn't see ANYTHING while I was using it, but I went out the next daw without it and didn't see anything either.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2006, 08:05:28 PM »
Nice toys, but out of my reach! I bet the skeeter chaser would be a great help for early squirrel season.  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments