November 22, 2017, 04:21:24 AM

Author Topic: A Pill P.E.T.A. should think about  (Read 1612 times)

Offline MARLIN

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
A Pill P.E.T.A. should think about
« on: August 07, 2006, 12:58:51 PM »
I read this, and thought a P.E.T.A. right off. I think if this pill come into effect, there would be alot less salad bought, and more meat.  :wink:

BERLIN (Reuters) - A German scientist has been testing an "anti-stupidity" pill with encouraging results on mice and fruit flies, Bild newspaper reported Saturday.

ADVERTISEMENT

It said Hans-Hilger Ropers, director at Max-Planck-Institute for Molecular Genetics in Berlin, has tested a pill thwarting hyperactivity in certain brain nerve cells, helping stabilize short-term memory and improve attentiveness.

"With mice and fruit flies we were able to eliminate the loss of short-term memory," Ropers, 62, is quoted saying in the German newspaper, which has dubbed it the "world's first anti-stupidity pill."
The Defintion of P.E.T.A.=(People for Erotically Touching of Animals.)
Take a Youth Hunting

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning and Skinning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting41

Offline Juandogg

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • When in Doubt DTFB
Re: A Pill P.E.T.A. should think about
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2006, 01:10:18 PM »
definetly for peta  O0
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline AB

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • My hunting budy.
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2006, 02:02:24 PM »
And for Mad River   O0
"Men don't change.  The only thing that surprises a man in his life, is the history he doesn't know."
                                                      Harry Truman

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2006, 03:10:03 PM »
And for Mad River   O0

AB, I can't believe you would say something like...

Wait, what were we talking about again? ??? :-\ :'(
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2006, 04:16:16 PM »
mice and fruit flies huh? seems as though you could acomplish the same thing with a little carbon dioxide.... slows em down to pay attention.. i know lets try my theory out go grab me a couple peta members and lets flood the room with exhaust.. when they realize they screwed up we will turn them loose and graph the results.. oops too late... hey go grab me a couple more will you...
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline brad6841

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • Screw your canoe....it's Drift Boat Season
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2006, 08:50:46 AM »
That should work for PETA members....the doctor's test subjects have the same mental capatity as a PETA member.... :twisted:

Maybe we could market it in a fat-free, low calorie, low sodium, low carb, anit-stupidity salad dressing.....heck just put Paul Newmans face on it and we're set.... ;D
"Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream.....merrily....merrily....merrily....merrily....life is but a dream"

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2006, 08:54:53 AM »
Maybe we could market it in a fat-free, low calorie, low sodium, low carb, anit-stupidity salad dressing.....heck just put Paul Newmans face on it and we're set.... ;D

Now that's a line worth remembering.  Good one.  O0 ;D O0 ;D
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline Meat Hunter #737

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2006, 06:22:10 AM »
That should work for PETA members....the doctor's test subjects have the same mental capatity as a PETA member.... :twisted:

;D

;D  ...  nice...
your mission if you choose to accept it, is to go through the boiler maker to get to the Gut Pile Style

Facebook Comments