December 18, 2017, 11:41:34 AM

Author Topic: Hello from MI  (Read 1791 times)

Offline XTEC

Hello from MI
« on: August 07, 2006, 08:00:39 PM »
 O0  This website is awesome keep up the good work and fight the good fight!

Offline AB

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • My hunting budy.
Re: Hello from MI
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2006, 08:31:43 PM »
Good to have you here.  Join in the foray!!  We have some real experts here (both on hunting and BS) that will be happy to share with you. 
"Men don't change.  The only thing that surprises a man in his life, is the history he doesn't know."
                                                      Harry Truman

Offline Morax

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2006, 08:47:12 PM »
Good to have you here.  Join in the foray!!  We have some real experts here (both on hunting and BS) that will be happy to share with you. 

hey i resemble that remark..... hehe welcome to the fold, pull up a stump kick back.. watch ya dont step on them little things that look like rats, they are accually dogs... or so i am told...
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2006, 09:02:16 PM »
Welcome to GPS XTEC!   :twisted:
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2006, 10:46:32 PM »
welcome and if you have any questions on bs or fishing ask AB he is the master at both
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2006, 09:11:17 AM »
Hey, welcome to the site there XTEC. O0

Tell us about yourself and what you hunt. O0
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline XTEC

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2006, 10:12:32 AM »
Yeah, I guess I should tell you guys what I like to do huh? I LOVE bow hunting as my name suggests. I shoot a Hoyt with carbon express arrows and muzzy 4 blades but I gonna try out those new rage broadheads. I also hunt with a rifle and a shotgun. I will kill anything that is in season and I feel that is worth being shot at I have passed on alot of smaller bucks and turkeys just so I can kill 'em when they get bigger. I also fish alot in the summer. My fishin' partner is my wife. I hate ignorant stupid people and have no tolerance for them (animal rights and demoncrats). I think this web site will fit me just fine... O0

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2006, 10:25:20 AM »
XTEC, boy did you come to the right place. O0  Get busy and join in the madness. :twisted:

Make sure you cast a vote for AB's Hunting Tradition at the following link...

http://www.gutpilestyle.com/ForumSMF/index.php?topic=4567.0

If you are like you say, you will vote for the pink camo thong. O0
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline AB

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • My hunting budy.
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2006, 10:46:26 AM »
Ignore him XTEC and side with your fellow HOYET shooter (I have the ultratech my self).  Vote for the hot chicks and save me a fate worse than looking like Mad and Plott at their yearly get together!
"Men don't change.  The only thing that surprises a man in his life, is the history he doesn't know."
                                                      Harry Truman

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2006, 06:49:53 PM »
Dont worry AB you can come to the next one no reason to show your jeoulsy by making fun of us
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Facebook Comments