October 23, 2017, 04:08:12 AM

Author Topic: Hello from MI  (Read 1780 times)

Offline XTEC

Re: Hello from MI
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2006, 09:49:57 AM »
Ignore him XTEC and side with your fellow HOYET shooter (I have the ultratech my self).  Vote for the hot chicks and save me a fate worse than looking like Mad and Plott at their yearly get together!
  I did it was a tie and I broke it, so I want some pixs when this happens, wait since we are in the Hoyt fraturnity, I think I should at least get some pixs and some meat from this...   ;D

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2006, 09:53:55 AM »
XTEC, welcome to the GP gang! As you can see, you are surrounded by rascals of ill repute.  :wink: Well, some of them are accused, anyhow.  ;D  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline SwietsRick

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2006, 05:10:13 AM »
Welcome from another Michigander who has been A.W.O.L. on vacation for a while...... 8)
Wild Extremes Pro Staff Member
D A Outfitters ProStaff
Archer Full Throttle ProStaff

Offline AB

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • My hunting budy.
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2006, 11:03:26 PM »
It was you that broke the tie!!!!!!  I owe you one buddy  O0  As for the meat..... 8)
"Men don't change.  The only thing that surprises a man in his life, is the history he doesn't know."
                                                      Harry Truman

Offline Juandogg

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2006, 01:10:02 AM »
XTEC what would you break the tie that way for now AB gets to gloat that i didnt get to make a fool of him  :'(
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline XTEC

« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2006, 04:35:03 PM »
Sorry PD, us Hoyt brothers gotta stick together...Plus I'm gettin' some meat, not sure what kind.... :twisted:

Facebook Comments