December 16, 2018, 10:57:34 PM

Poll

What will it be????

A$$less Chaps by plottdog with GP logos
0 (0%)
Hunting with lots of really hot chicks waiting for me at camp to take care of my every need  (please vote for this one!!!)
10 (55.6%)
bowhuntin wearin nothing but pink camoflauge thong and baby t shirt (I hate you Plott)
8 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Deer season tradition...The finally  (Read 6326 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Deer season tradition...The finally
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2006, 01:03:30 PM »
"THEM"? By "THEM" you mean plott and me, huh? AB, you rascal, we got some surprises for you when you get here. We are gonna line you up with some fellers we heard about. Listen for banjo music in the background while you are hunting with them.  :twisted:  ;D  ;D  ;D PS, they want you to bring your Boy George outfit and wear it, if that's a hint.  :wink:  :twisted:  ;D  ;D  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2006, 06:50:15 PM »
Well its good to see that Al Bundy has decided to grace us with his essence I mean prescence :twisted: I'm sure John has been up late at night thinking of evil things to do to AL and I but i think between the 2 of us John wont be adle to do much to us O0 ;D
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2006, 06:52:14 PM »
We are gonna line you up with some fellers we heard about. Listen for banjo music in the background while you are hunting with them. 
Wait a minute John I didnt know some of Brad's family was coming to ;D
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2006, 08:39:55 PM »

Plott, ya sure gots a purdy mouth, d'air sunny. :twisted: ;D
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #54 on: September 17, 2006, 05:35:46 PM »
I hoped you would get that Mad ;D

Offline brad6841

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • Screw your canoe....it's Drift Boat Season
« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2006, 08:10:31 AM »

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

I'll tell you what Plott......that's twice now I've been minding my own business and you've dragged me into a stick pokin thread....... >:(
"Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream.....merrily....merrily....merrily....merrily....life is but a dream"

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2006, 09:31:25 AM »

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

I'll tell you what Plott......that's twice now I've been minding my own business and you've dragged me into a stick pokin thread....... >:(
Thats cause I just want everyone to be equally poked I know I get my share of it so you can feel safe I'm done with you :)

Facebook Comments