December 17, 2017, 08:28:24 PM

Author Topic: HI.. I am Plottdog.. Nice to meet you!  (Read 5132 times)

Offline AB

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • My hunting budy.
HI.. I am Plottdog.. Nice to meet you!
« on: August 12, 2006, 10:49:39 AM »
Plott asked me nicely on the phone last night to post this picture of him at his wedding.  He was having trouble with his computer and couldn't take a break from riding hogs down his barn to get it fixed. ...   

You are welcome buddy.. You know you can always count on me to help you out!!   O0
"Men don't change.  The only thing that surprises a man in his life, is the history he doesn't know."
                                                      Harry Truman

Offline AB

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • My hunting budy.
Re: HI.. I am Plottdog.. Nice to meet you!
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2006, 10:50:47 AM »
And here is his new motorcycle....
"Men don't change.  The only thing that surprises a man in his life, is the history he doesn't know."
                                                      Harry Truman

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2006, 10:58:46 AM »
 ;D  ;D  ;D That's just funny, AB! So is the picture and caption on your avatar!  ;D  ;D  ;D Plott is gonna get even! So, why did plott get a fancy haircut, anyhow? His wedding would be over the next day. And that fancy bike, what's the grand story on that? He have help building it? I would worry more about termites and woodpeckers than I would rust.  :wink:  ;D  ;D  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2006, 01:51:51 PM »
Now it'nt that nice, Stoney and Morax have apparently gotten grounded and can't come out to play much any more, so Mad found some more playmates. This is gonna get fun, yall just sit back and watch. To quote BC on an old post " it's like watchin' a bunch of retards at the Chuck-E- Cheese". ;D

Dang, I love this board.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2006, 09:24:43 PM by MOSPARKY »
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2006, 02:23:55 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2006, 02:31:05 PM »
Thank you AB for kindley posting those pictures for me but i think you accidently put your family reunion picture on here. By the way your uncle looks pretty good in the picture. In the first place that is obvisouly not me in the picture. That guy is way to cool to be me i just wish i could get my mullet to grow like that. there are also no smelly hounds in the back of the truck. as for the bike yes i admit it looks a little rough in that picture i hadnt put the oak stain on yet but man that thing gets the girls beggin to ride on it Most have never seen that much wood between a mans legs
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2006, 02:54:17 PM »
This is why you dont hire AB to take you fishin at his "honey hole"
« Last Edit: August 18, 2006, 05:59:39 PM by plottdogg »
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2006, 03:26:46 PM »
 ;D  ;D  ;D Fishin' the honey hole!  ;D  ;D  ;D The bite is kinda slow today, AB?  ;D  ;D  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2006, 07:27:00 PM »
Ya know, it would be bad if someone loaded either one of these pics into the album and then used the ecard feature to email them out with special captions..............................    :roll:    Just a hypothetical.  :wink:
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Stonycreek Whitetails

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • From the Mountains of Western Pa!!
    • SureDraw Hunting Products
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2006, 10:12:53 PM »
Now it'nt that nice, Stoney and Morax have apparently gotten grounded and can't come out to play much any more, so Mad found some more playmates. This is gonna get fun, yall just sit back and watch. To quote BC on an old post " it's like watchin' a bunch of retards at the Chuck-E- Cheese". ;D

Dang, I love this board.

I'm just having a hard time trying to keep myself on the chair when I pass out from lack of oxygen while
LMAO.......   ;D

As you said it.....
Dang, I love this board....   O0

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Facebook Comments