October 18, 2017, 08:54:47 AM

Author Topic: HI.. I am Plottdog.. Nice to meet you!  (Read 5012 times)

Offline Juandogg

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • When in Doubt DTFB
Re: HI.. I am Plottdog.. Nice to meet you!
« Reply #70 on: June 07, 2007, 11:49:02 PM »
$10.00 says he uses a grinder with a wire wheel to clean the wolf hides!!
yep thanks to our helpful taxi people O0

oh yeah rifle thhe nuns and children made it through the summer and for some reason 5 of them told me tell ya Hi somethin also bout when their daddy wuz comin for them ??? somethin ya aint tellin ??? ???
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #71 on: June 09, 2007, 10:44:19 AM »
Yeah, plott, I saw those 5 young rascals you was talking about. They stayed off by themselves and were reading a squirrel dog magazine and a handloader guide. They even had a pet squirrel trained to tree the nuns. When they get old enough to read they will understand more of what the magazine is trying to tell them, YOU NEED A DOG TO TREE THE SQUIRRELS, NOT A SQUIRREL TO TREE THE NUNS.
Those are some pretty sharp kids, though. They were out back huddled around a circle, up to something. I checked up on them and asked them what they were making in the bowl they had. The oldest one gave me a sly grin said, "Nitroglycerin"! Sure as heck, it was. You gotta love resourceful kids like that! I can't wait to get back there and see what else those little rascals come up with, if the place is still there.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #72 on: June 12, 2007, 12:22:58 AM »
This Plottdogg has kids?  :'(

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #73 on: June 12, 2007, 02:04:38 AM »
This Plottdogg has kids?  :'(
whatcha cryin for tech did ya want to marry this plottdog or somethin ??? cause if ya did thats just sick and kinda wierd :shock: :shock: oh yeah I do believe it is the artist formerly known as rifleman who has all the kids ;D
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline rifle-man

• Cur......cur this!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #74 on: June 12, 2007, 06:02:33 PM »
"oh yeah I do believe it is the artist formerly known as rifleman "

While watching me and "lil dog" hunt squirrels is a once in a lifetime experience......................... I 'm not sure I would go so far as to call it ART , I can see how some would consider it that way  ;D
If ya can't run with the BIG dawgs........ just stay on the porch !  O0

travo

« Reply #75 on: June 12, 2007, 08:14:59 PM »
.........he wore a raspberry beret, the kind that ya get at a secondhand store, raspberry beret, he and little dog kept comin back for more. raspberry beret.....................

Offline rifle-man

• Cur......cur this!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #76 on: June 12, 2007, 09:57:20 PM »
Dang Travo I had to go and look the lryics up.............. seems like you know em pretty well.  Ain't nothing ya want to tell us.......... is there ?  :twisted:  ;D
If ya can't run with the BIG dawgs........ just stay on the porch !  O0

Facebook Comments