December 15, 2017, 07:13:42 AM

Author Topic: Ted Nugent friend or foe?  (Read 1342 times)

Offline XTEC

Re: Ted Nugent friend or foe?
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2006, 10:25:54 AM »
I wasn't trying to bait here but I have alot of groups and clubs thinkin' he's a loud mouth jackass. I don't feel that way I have met him and I can honestly say he is a down to earth smart human being. Many of the outdoor clubs and groups devide from each other because of certain issues like baiting, crossbows etc... I beleive thats trival and canibalis the true reason why these clubs were formed. They need to unite and respect the outdoor way of everyone because one day the antis will win just because of egos and politics.

Offline Bryan

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • Kill it and Grill it.
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2006, 10:48:18 AM »
I have alot of groups and clubs thinkin' he's a loud mouth jackass.

Ah, the uneducated.

Clearly an uninformed opinion.  Well, at least half of it.  Nugent is, in essence, a loudmouth.  But he's far from a jackass.

Speaking of clubs/groups -- My experience with most hunting/trap clubs is that an alarming percentage only care that their 30.06 bolt-action hunting rifle and break-action O/U shotgun are safe from the antigun groups.

They do not care that antigun groups think - and even sometimes agree that - my SKS, AR-15, pistols, and other "scary black weapons, should be burned in an incinerator.

On the flip side, certain clubs/groups not related to hunting don't bat an eye when unfavorable hunting legislation or regulations are on the horizon.

It's imperative that we ALL stick together.

Whether your interest is shooting targets, or being up to your elbows in a warm gut pile, a loss of freedom or additional restriction applied to EITHER SIDE is a loss for the entire firearms community.

We need to get back to being a community.[/color]
"Never shall innocent blood be shed,
yet the blood of the wicked will flow like a river...
For I shall spread my blackened wings...
and be the vengeful striking hammer of God."

Offline XTEC

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2006, 10:51:44 AM »
I have alot of groups and clubs thinkin' he's a loud mouth jackass.

Ah, the uneducated.

Clearly an uninformed opinion. Well, at least half of it. Nugent is, in essence, a loudmouth. But he's far from a jackass.

Speaking of clubs/groups -- My experience with most hunting/trap clubs is that an alarming percentage only care that their 30.06 bolt-action hunting rifle and break-action O/U shotgun are safe from the antigun groups.   AMEN brother!!!!!

They do not care that antigun groups think - and even sometimes agree that - my SKS, AR-15, pistols, and other "scary black weapons, should be burned in an incinerator.

On the flip side, certain clubs/groups not related to hunting don't bat an eye when unfavorable hunting legislation or regulations are on the horizon.

It's imperative that we ALL stick together.

Whether your interest is shooting targets, or being up to your elbows in a warm gut pile, a loss of freedom or additional restriction applied to EITHER SIDE is a loss for the entire firearms community.

We need to get back to being a community.[/color]

Offline john

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2006, 02:49:27 PM »
ted is an entertainer.he has oppinions. he has every right to those oppinions
you have the right to agree with him or not agree.
you shouldn't take any entertainers oppinion too serious. just enjoy him for what he is .
I have my beleifs in this I just want to know how everyone else feeels on this board.

Facebook Comments