October 21, 2017, 11:00:00 PM

Author Topic: New memeber hi from NY  (Read 2373 times)

Offline Eycee

New memeber hi from NY
« on: August 14, 2006, 05:05:22 PM »
Hey all i just wanted to drop by and say hey to make myself known. I am new to this forum as you can tell and am looking forward to learning from all of you and hear all your tips, stories and opinions.

I am 21 and from New York. I have been shooting forever and am fairly new to hunting, only been out hunting a few times so i suspect that makes me new to it. I cannot wait for this upcomming season to hurry up and get here already haha.

i look forward to talking to you all and exchanging ideas, stories , etc.

i guess that about sums it up for now.

take care all,

Eycee*              O0
All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing

Offline Mad River

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "This Space For Rent"
Re: New memeber hi from NY
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2006, 05:16:19 PM »
Welcome to the site. O0  Don't waste any time, start posting and asking questions. O0

We won't even mind if you bring up old topics, like some other boards I have been on. :-[
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2006, 05:35:15 PM »
Welcome aboard!  Heck no - don't worry about bringing up old topics.  New people can always bring a new point of view to them!  8)
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2006, 07:53:31 PM »
and how else do they get answered? welcome to the pile!! what parts of new york you from? toss your two cents in when you can, and being new just means we aint picked on ya yet hahaha   
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline **Star**

• Rookie Club Member
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2006, 09:16:50 AM »
Hi!

Im a fellow New Yorker.Also 21 but thats only for a few more weeks. :'(

What part of ny you from?

Offline XTEC

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2006, 04:37:15 PM »
Man, all these hunters from NY, I didn't know central park was that big... ;D JK Welcome from a newbie too  O0

Offline Eycee

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2006, 12:03:55 AM »
hey all thanks for the welcome!!  ;D

I'm from Nassau County on Long Island.

Where are you from **Star** and Morax and all you other New Yorkers. Oh and dont worry **star** i'm sure only being 21 for a few more weeks is not that bad haha.

i'm curious to find other new yorkers my age near me who are into hunting as well...hard to find nowadays...hope to hear from you guys and girl.  :-P

take care,

-Eycee*

Offline **Star**

• Rookie Club Member
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2006, 08:10:59 AM »
Im in Dutchess County.Its about an hour or so away from the city.I havnt been hunting yet but let me know if you wanna go sometime.I'll be taking the hunter ed course on sept 9.

Offline SwietsRick

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2006, 06:15:38 PM »
Man, all these hunters from NY, I didn't know central park was that big... ;D JK Welcome from a newbie too  O0
JK Welcome and get use to the GutPile ribbing...... O0
Wild Extremes Pro Staff Member
D A Outfitters ProStaff
Archer Full Throttle ProStaff

Offline Eycee

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2006, 06:19:23 PM »
Im in Dutchess County.Its about an hour or so away from the city.I havnt been hunting yet but let me know if you wanna go sometime.I'll be taking the hunter ed course on sept 9.

Oh so your more upstate......thats good, yeh sounds good we should def try and get a few hunts in 2gether. The hunter Ed course is the easiest thing in the world, if you got common senese and brains which i can tell by ur other posts that you do  ;D  u will be fine. Out of my hunter ed class i was the only one who scored a 100% which is pretty sad considering the test was too easy and they give you the answers before hand.....kinda makes u think the kind of people this state allows to walk in the woods with weapons hahaha.

Facebook Comments