December 16, 2017, 01:49:36 PM

Author Topic: Okay ladies!  (Read 6171 times)

Offline Mad River

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "This Space For Rent"
Re: Okay ladies!
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2006, 11:09:53 AM »
After John Andrew's post, this could take a turn for the worse. 8)
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2006, 11:43:57 AM »
if its jello wrestling i dont care whos on my team as long as star is on the other team :twisted: wait i take that back i want AB on my team i wouldnt want to wrestle him i dont know if he has all his shots dont want to get anything
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline **Star**

• Rookie Club Member
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2006, 12:22:42 PM »
Star, you just refer those PETARDS to us. The GP gang can deal with them!  :twisted: About the tag team, I can't tag team for both sides. And star, you ain't ever wrestled an old onery Injun like me, you wouldn't stand a chance!  ;D  ;D  ;D I don't know who I would place my bet on when it comes to plott and AB. I think they are about equally as onery. I can visualize you three in the ring, but we need a 4th for the tag team. You gotta pick one more. I heard the match is going to be a mud wrestle. How about jello? Jello, I would get into the ring.  :twisted:  ;D  ;D  ;D

I just laugh the little losers off.I just asked to be made queen of trailer trash.It sounds so much better then just trash.Wait can you even be trailer trash if you dont live in  trailer?

Im going to have to go with the mud.Its so much more fun and messy.You guys can have AB.I got this good leg move i can try on him. O0

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2006, 12:26:15 PM »
so the final match up is star and ? against plottdog and AB hey can i have another person to AB might turn on me to then i need backup come on John you've got to help me out
« Last Edit: August 16, 2006, 12:37:37 PM by plottdogg »
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline Sticker Pt.

« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2006, 12:39:42 PM »
who will be Star's teammate? any female takers how bout Julie Jones or April O0
You might not be the best looking girl here, but beauty is only a light switch away.

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2006, 12:41:01 PM »

Get Rice River signed up. O0
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline **Star**

• Rookie Club Member
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2006, 12:54:15 PM »

What ?I wont need help.

My skin may look all cute and soft but it is tough.Plus i bet none of you guys can do your own brakes yet look cute in a skirt.

Offline brad6841

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • Screw your canoe....it's Drift Boat Season
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2006, 01:06:56 PM »

What ?I wont need help.

My skin may look all cute and soft but it is tough.Plus i bet none of you guys can do your own brakes yet look cute in a skirt.

Hey I can do my own brakes......and I must say that I think my legs and butt look good in a skirt....than you very much..... >:( ;D :shock:
"Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream.....merrily....merrily....merrily....merrily....life is but a dream"

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2006, 01:10:49 PM »

What ?I wont need help.

Hey I can do my own brakes......and I must say that I think my legs and butt look good in a skirt....than you very much..... >:( ;D :shock:

hey mad i found your skirt.....
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline Stonycreek Whitetails

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • From the Mountains of Western Pa!!
    • SureDraw Hunting Products
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2006, 01:20:44 PM »
Brad,
You're scaring me....   :shock:  You wear a skirt to put brakes on?    :roll:
Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Facebook Comments