October 22, 2017, 03:21:18 PM

Author Topic: Okay ladies!  (Read 6019 times)

Offline **Star**

• Rookie Club Member
Re: Okay ladies!
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2006, 07:26:35 PM »
I think poor AB is being ganged up on. : AB, pull my finger. :twisted: ;D ;D ;D

John... I am tagging you into the ring to help out!!!  If they want teams...I get Andrews!!

That wont help.Im a tough cookie and can take you all on. :twisted:

Offline Morax

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2006, 07:57:14 PM »
I think poor AB is being ganged up on. : AB, pull my finger. :twisted: ;D ;D ;D

John... I am tagging you into the ring to help out!!!  If they want teams...I get Andrews!!

That wont help.Im a tough cookie and can take you all on. :twisted:

aint gonna touch this... nope no way aint gonna..... :-X :-X :-X
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2006, 08:32:36 PM »
What's that old saying...

Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned

I am with you Morax.
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2006, 08:41:17 PM »
What's that old saying...

Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned

I am with you Morax.
old saying? shut up before i beat you? oh no thats the wives saying that huh??
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2006, 08:50:42 PM »
Andrews already said he was with me  8)
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline APRock

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2006, 09:05:11 PM »
Welcome Star.  Hey I like Boobs.....and Brains.  Not necessarily in that order....Neither scares me....Anyway come on in and join the fun. 
I refuse to get into a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Offline wirwin

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2006, 10:08:13 PM »
what convinced you to leave peta in the first place star

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2006, 01:05:58 AM »
**STAR**, Your gonna be just fine. You can keep them old farts in line and tell it like it is. I like that in a girl. If I was 20 yrs younger.....oh hell, I'd still be a doofy looking kid and wouldn't stand a chance , but I'd be dreamin'.

Keep'em on their toes, kid.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline **Star**

• Rookie Club Member
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2006, 07:23:38 AM »
what convinced you to leave peta in the first place star

When i first started support them i though they were an animal welfare group.I lter found out they were all for animal rights.I only supported them for about 6 months.During that time i went vegan.I ended up getting very sick from the diet and even gained weight.Arter that happened i started doing a bit of reading about peta nd went over to peta sucks.While i was there i foun out about peta killing puppies and kittens,everting their against.Such s owning pets.I also found out they want to tax meat and make the world vegan.None of these thing i agree with so i ended up leaving.I was alao grossed out how peta wastes thir money.They have had this ongoing battle with kfc since 2001.Think of all the money that has been spent on that.Will they ever just pull the plug.Im hppy to see kfc taking a stand againt them and i hope to see more people do so.

When j left peta it was a big thing and it pissed off a lot of peta.I guess tht might be because i didnt just leave i went anti peta,went back to eating meat and also went 100% pro hunting.I still get hate emails from petards.They normally tell me to ie a bloody hunting death or chock to death on a chicken bone.All of them rather funny.I can post a few here if you want?

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2006, 11:07:23 AM »
Star, you just refer those PETARDS to us. The GP gang can deal with them!  :twisted: About the tag team, I can't tag team for both sides. And star, you ain't ever wrestled an old onery Injun like me, you wouldn't stand a chance!  ;D  ;D  ;D I don't know who I would place my bet on when it comes to plott and AB. I think they are about equally as onery. I can visualize you three in the ring, but we need a 4th for the tag team. You gotta pick one more. I heard the match is going to be a mud wrestle. How about jello? Jello, I would get into the ring.  :twisted:  ;D  ;D  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments