October 21, 2017, 07:17:24 PM

Author Topic: Which Carbon Arrows?  (Read 3526 times)

Offline Mad River

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "This Space For Rent"
Re: Which Carbon Arrows?
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2006, 09:47:21 AM »
I decided on Carbon Express, Maxima Hunter 350's, Cut to 27.75" Length. O0

http://www.carbonexpressarrows.com/maximahunter/
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline SwietsRick

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2006, 05:33:45 PM »
rick...I went to that site...is that price per dozen?? :'(  wholey cow man...I could buy a car for that much...anyways...Easton works well for me, especially for that price...
Like the difference between a Cadillac and a Volkswagen..... besides eBay has them new for 1/2 the price and custom made and cut....... O0
Wild Extremes Pro Staff Member
D A Outfitters ProStaff
Archer Full Throttle ProStaff

Offline occ

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2006, 11:47:51 PM »
I ve been shooting the Beeman 400 camos this year and really like them
I resent being called a pervert. I have graduated to Moral Deviate

You do not have to have had any sort of Psychotic episode to work here:it just saves time

Offline Meat Hunter #737

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2006, 08:50:14 AM »
rick...I went to that site...is that price per dozen?? :'(  wholey cow man...I could buy a car for that much...anyways...Easton works well for me, especially for that price...
Like the difference between a Cadillac and a Volkswagen..... besides eBay has them new for 1/2 the price and custom made and cut....... O0

I may have to keep an eye out on e-bay for them but if arrows are like cars my Eastons are just like my '95 Saturn, they both put me to where I wanna be...I stooped as low as Wal-Mart brand, but with my whisker Bisquet, the fletchings dont last more than a couple of shots, but refletched, they are good just to keep shooting in the off season...
your mission if you choose to accept it, is to go through the boiler maker to get to the Gut Pile Style

Offline SwietsRick

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2006, 07:37:12 AM »

I may have to keep an eye out on e-bay for them but if arrows are like cars my Eastons are just like my '95 Saturn, they both put me to where I wanna be...I stooped as low as Wal-Mart brand, but with my whisker Bisquet, the fletchings dont last more than a couple of shots, but refletched, they are good just to keep shooting in the off season...

I don't understand, I shoot nothing but a WB and my Vanes last a long time and the feathers are good for the entire season... I have used the WB for years and swear by it every season ......just got these back 1/2 Dozen Carbon Tech WhiteTail 40/65's.  These are custom built arrows, hand painted and fletched. (not the plastic wraps)  Carbon Tech is a premium arrow shaft co. and are built in the U.S.A.  The 40/65's wt. is 7.9 g.p.i. Remember, that $600.00 plus bow you just bought is only as good as what you shoot out of it !    The arrows have been dipped in bright white and then crested in burnt orange, blue and silver.  Nocks are Bohning White nocks.  Vanes on this set are Bohning "Killer" 4" set on a right helical.  Vane colors are blue and white. These are my 6 hunting arrows which will hold my grim reapers.....100gr

D A Outfitters ProStaff

Offline Meat Hunter #737

« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2006, 09:49:43 AM »
those are sweet...but I will have to check out e-bay...I will not pay as much as my car is half worth if I can hit where I want to for $20 for 6...it only takes 1 arrow, and if I got good groups with $3 a piece arrows, I will not justify spending over $100 for a dozen..,.(dicks in our area has 6 for $19.00...sounds good, and I will get dialed in with them in no time...) anyway...hunting is all about what works for them, and what they can afford, and I seem to do just fine as is...but I will take any free offers that are available, no doubt  :)
your mission if you choose to accept it, is to go through the boiler maker to get to the Gut Pile Style

Offline SwietsRick

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2006, 11:38:37 AM »
No doubt use what works for you. I just prefer them to others ....... to each his own O0
D A Outfitters ProStaff

Facebook Comments