October 19, 2017, 03:19:51 AM

Author Topic: bipod suggestions please  (Read 1391 times)

Offline Eycee

bipod suggestions please
« on: August 19, 2006, 01:25:54 PM »
hey all i am getting myself a new rifle for this upcomming deer season and i would like to pick up a bipod. Any1 have any good suggestions on a bipod to get or comments regarding experiences with a bipod.

Also i was wondering if it would be better to pick up one of those pivoting bipods or just stick with a standard bipod??

thanks in advance,

-Eycee*
All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing

Offline Morax

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
Re: bipod suggestions please
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2006, 04:10:42 PM »
i bought a harris non pivot, and love it, inexpencive (was like 45.00) and the tilt/pan is no big deal, biggest drawback i found was i grabbed the 6-9 inch and i shoulda got the next size up.. otherwise i love mine..
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline Eycee

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2007, 08:28:13 PM »
i bought a harris non pivot, and love it, inexpencive (was like 45.00) and the tilt/pan is no big deal, biggest drawback i found was i grabbed the 6-9 inch and i shoulda got the next size up.. otherwise i love mine..

So you suggest the 9-12 inch i think is the next size up? Are they really helpful for when in the woods because i doubt ill have an open plain to shoot down, but may have a downed tree to rest the bipod on.

sorry the delay on the responding i been away and its now nearing that time time of the year again so im looking for feedback once again haha.

thanks
 O0
All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing

Offline Techno

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Thats right!
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2007, 08:10:17 PM »
Morax out of curiosity.Why didn`t you make your own?

Facebook Comments