October 23, 2017, 12:22:51 AM

Author Topic: me an the kid.............  (Read 6125 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: me an the kid.............
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2006, 10:45:00 AM »
Rice river, get him a mule, too!  O0  ;D No oil lines, and he wouldn't be putting the mule in the back of the truck!  :wink:  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bare_trax

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2006, 12:13:14 PM »
John.................did you start a mule farm and you never told anyone?????????? Sounds like you are trying to sell, or give away a few mules........... :twisted:
too many bears.........not enuff bullets

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2006, 04:49:24 PM »
John.................did you start a mule farm and you never told anyone?????????? Sounds like you are trying to sell, or give away a few mules........... :twisted:
;D  ;D  ;D Nope, I just love mules. In fact, I like mules better than I do horses.  :)
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2006, 02:37:29 AM »
I heard Mules are smarter than horses, at least in some ways. You can't work one to death. A horse will work till it drops, a mule will just stop when it gets too tired. Hevce stubborn as a mule. So I heard.

JA.. I'll sell ya a couple of breedin' mules ;D
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline eddiejohn4

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • from michigan
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2006, 05:40:18 AM »
Glad you and your grandson had a great time, sorry about the quads dismal performance.

Good luck with the elk. :)

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2006, 11:21:36 AM »
There is a reason John A likes mules so much. they are the only critter that can keep up with his "squirrel dogs and just by riding one of them it makes you much better lookin to the oppisite sex. In all honesty mules are much better then horses in alot of ways but i still cant bring myself to sell the ponies and buy one of them braying things.
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2006, 11:45:10 AM »
There is a reason John A likes mules so much. they are the only critter that can keep up with his "squirrel dogs and just by riding one of them it makes you much better lookin to the oppisite sex. In all honesty mules are much better then horses in alot of ways but i still cant bring myself to sell the ponies and buy one of them braying things.

check this
http://forum.theorchidsource.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=16&t=001204#000001
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2006, 11:51:22 AM »
the real story on that deal is the cougar was dead already the mule just wanted to play with it
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2006, 12:29:14 PM »
Morax, that was really neat! Plott, I am such a handsome devil on a mule!  :wink:  ;D I bet I could train a mule to fetch, clean, and cook a squirrel, too.  :wink: I once dated a girl that looked like a mule. Except for that, she had nothing else to offer.  :wink:

Offline brad6841

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • Screw your canoe....it's Drift Boat Season
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2006, 12:33:32 PM »
Morax, 

You should have warned me not to read the entire thread (I had help with the big words) and just look at the pretty pics.....I now feel dumber now that I have finished reading that thread :D  Wow what a bunch of nut bars a few of those were..... :D ;D :-X
"Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream.....merrily....merrily....merrily....merrily....life is but a dream"

Facebook Comments