October 23, 2017, 07:47:55 AM

Author Topic: me an the kid.............  (Read 6126 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: me an the kid.............
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2006, 12:43:58 PM »
Morax, 

You should have warned me not to read the entire thread (I had help with the big words) and just look at the pretty pics.....I now feel dumber now that I have finished reading that thread :D  Wow what a bunch of nut bars a few of those were..... :D ;D :-X
:D  ;D  ;D  ;D Welcome to GPS!  ;D  ;D  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2006, 02:03:45 PM »
i didnt read any of it, i was just posting that for the praise of the mule as a accuall good animal, good pack animal, will go all day long, protective in certain situations, just stubborn as all get out.. now you have my curiosity peaked here i gotta go read that
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline brad6841

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • Screw your canoe....it's Drift Boat Season
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2006, 02:13:52 PM »
Some of them feel bad for the cat..... :shock:

Then others compare hunters to a pack of house cats..... ???

Then some wonder why the hunters didn't try to kill the cat when they thought it was going to attack their dogs.... ??? :shock: (I wana see one of those morons try to stalk and kill a mountain lion  :twisted:)

Then they finish by talking about making out with Johnny Depp..................... :-\

Although the pics were cool....I don't think my limited mental capicity could handle their retarted banter..... :twisted:
"Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream.....merrily....merrily....merrily....merrily....life is but a dream"

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2006, 09:27:12 PM »
thank you for getting me to read the whole thread i am now about as smart as my hounds >:( some of that stuff was funny, the cat was tracking the dog  :-\ uh ok those were lion hounds i think the tracking was the other way. http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/mulelion.asp
« Last Edit: August 28, 2006, 11:17:59 PM by plottdogg »
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline brad6841

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • Screw your canoe....it's Drift Boat Season
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2006, 07:28:11 AM »
Thanks for clearing that up plott...... O0

Plott......I don't know what to say......you avatar is absolutly hilarious and you signature is so true it made me laugh out loud at work (boy did I get some strange looks).  Keep up the good work.... ;D
"Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream.....merrily....merrily....merrily....merrily....life is but a dream"

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2006, 10:35:49 AM »
I agree, that is funny, plott!  ;D  ;D  ;D Payback for ol' AB, huh?  ;D  ;D Yeah, as you read the whole thing, those nitwits get dumber and dumber as you read on about the mule and couger.  ;D Speaking of AB, I wonder where the rascal has been.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline AB

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • My hunting budy.
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2006, 12:40:31 PM »
I am back in action now after a breif stint in the real world of 100hr work weeks...  However, I have not been so busy that I couldn't poke fun at a few friends. 

Plott... never mind..
"Men don't change.  The only thing that surprises a man in his life, is the history he doesn't know."
                                                      Harry Truman

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2006, 04:34:35 PM »
I am back in action now after a breif stint in the real world of 100hr work weeks... 
yeah right we know how much Al Bundy worked. The funny thing about those pictures is that any one with half brain can tell those were hunting dogs i mean why else would they have tracking collars and shock collars on and that the remote for the collars is attached to the saddle horn. those are pretty cool pictures though O0 and yes Brad that line is something i have found true in life look forward for more life leasons from me ;D
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Facebook Comments