October 23, 2017, 07:47:50 AM

Author Topic: Just signed in  (Read 915 times)

Offline Taff

Just signed in
« on: August 22, 2006, 04:24:56 PM »
Hi all Im Taff from the UK my hobbies are hunting deer, squirrels,pheasants,ducks come to think of it anything that breaths.

Offline Morax

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
Re: Just signed in
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2006, 04:41:38 PM »
hey taff good to have ya here!! 95% are from the states so having ya here is gonna be a breath of fresh air, with law differences and animal diffs and the like.. hope yer ready for some good question and answer periods, of course intermixed with some healthy razzing back and forth as well.. if ya got a question or an answer fire it out there i am sure it will be asked or answered by more than one of the guys and gals here.. so basically kick back and welcome!!
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline SwietsRick

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2006, 06:14:32 AM »
Welcome aboard pull up a keyboard and relax  O0
Wild Extremes Pro Staff Member
D A Outfitters ProStaff
Archer Full Throttle ProStaff

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2006, 10:35:06 AM »
Taff, welcome to the GP crew! It's great having someone here from the UK. We have a great collection of rascals, pretty ladies, and what else, you will discover. Watch out for the sasquatches by our campfire, they eat a lot of beans and get too close to the fire.  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2006, 01:27:18 AM »
Welcome to the Pile, Taff. Do you travel to the Colonies to hunt ? Forgive my ignorance, I didn't think they allowed much in the way of firearms or hunting either for that matter in the UK. Just the impression I got from some of the fella's on an airgun forum. Educate me, please.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline Taff

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2006, 04:23:09 PM »
Mosparky - I do travel to our colonies to hunt :) once a year to the Shawnee squirrel hunt in Illinois (check it out on rimfire.com) as for hunting in the UK our laws are more relaxed than yours in some ways, as long as you have permission to hunt the land and have a gun license away you go , no tags, limits etc, all game as a season though. As for owning guns, if you are law abiding and a use for a gun you can apply for a license. At present I have the following Marlin 30.30 Ruger 77/22, CZ.243,2X12g,and a 20bore, for game hunting. We can not have full Auto rifles or pistols, but as a member of a gun club you can have black powder pistols, hope this info is of some use to you,Taff

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2006, 06:44:57 PM »
 Well with an arsenal like that, you're pretty well set for what ever may come along. How about semi-autos and handguns ?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2006, 06:48:21 PM by MOSPARKY »
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Facebook Comments