October 21, 2017, 12:38:49 AM

Author Topic: What's Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1312 times)

Offline 1shot 1kill

What's Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: August 23, 2006, 03:41:36 PM »
First let me just say...kick A$$ forum. I especially like the Squirrel Hunting section, cause that's what I love to do! I live right outside of Houston,Tx (anyone else from around here) and my 2 favorite guns are of course the only ones that I own, The infamous tricked out 10/22 and an old Remington 511 Scoremaster I was given.
I also frequent the Rimfirecentral forum as well (by the same name). Anyways, just thought I'd introduce myself & hoping to make it easier for me to make some snipin' friends.

MEN, KEEP THOSE EYES PEELED & THOSE X-HAIRS STEADY!  O0

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Re: What's Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2006, 04:05:02 PM »
You've come to the right place - welcome aboard!!!   :twisted:
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline SwietsRick

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2006, 04:21:49 PM »
   aboard and hang on for a wild ride   
Wild Extremes Pro Staff Member
D A Outfitters ProStaff
Archer Full Throttle ProStaff

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2006, 01:15:04 AM »
Welcome to the pile. Some of us frequent  that board under the same names you see here, others use a different name. I think I've seen them mostly on the HMR board, that's where I lerk occasionally.
 Yes, we have some die hard squirrel hunters here and alot of die hard anything hunters. We got a Hog hunter down your way that needs to be educated in the finer things in hunting. I think you might get drafted. You'll certainly fit right in.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline 1shot 1kill

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2006, 07:52:17 AM »
Welcome to the pile. Some of us frequent  that board under the same names you see here, others use a different name. I think I've seen them mostly on the HMR board, that's where I lerk occasionally.
 Yes, we have some die hard squirrel hunters here and alot of die hard anything hunters. We got a Hog hunter down your way that needs to be educated in the finer things in hunting. I think you might get drafted. You'll certainly fit right in.
Who might that be? ???

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2006, 09:59:16 AM »
1 Shot, welcome to the gang! We could have been neighbors, I used to live in Baytown. So, another rabid squirrel hunter, huh?  O0 Well, that's another big plus here, as you know. We rabid squirrel hunters have one thought in common, can I go squirrel sniping today?  :)
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2006, 06:59:11 PM »
AB is from somewhere in S.W Texas I beleive. He loves to hunt Hogs with hounds and a Knife. I guess they might not have tree rats in neck of the woods ( scrub brush). Someone needs to teach him the dangers from above.
John Andrews is my hero !

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline 1shot 1kill

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2006, 08:13:09 AM »
AB? Is that his username? I'll do a search and try to contact him.
Thanks for the welcome guys

Facebook Comments