December 16, 2017, 04:06:51 AM

Author Topic: G P S nav.  (Read 1449 times)

Offline rifle-man

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Cur......cur this!!!!!!!!!!
G P S nav.
« on: August 23, 2006, 07:38:27 PM »
Boys, I ain't much on gadgets but I bought one and wonder why I waited so long.  Now , before anybody starts making fun , I ain't never been lost but I have been "severly turned around " a few times. Following a dog through the woods, especially new woods, I've looked up and thought " DANG " I ain't got a clue where the truck is!! Any way if anybody is an old ,set in their ways, don't need no new fangled gadgets, fart like me , let me just say all new stuff ain't bad.  This thing is handy as cartridges for your gun  O0  O0
« Last Edit: August 25, 2006, 10:58:54 PM by rifle-man »
If ya can't run with the BIG dawgs........ just stay on the porch !  O0

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
Re: G P S nav.
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2006, 01:31:24 AM »
I'm studying on it, trying to justify the expense before I present my arguement to Mrs. Moneybags. WE got a couple of discussions going on, on the subject.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline rifle-man

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2006, 06:24:41 PM »
I'm studying on it, trying to justify the expense before I present my arguement to Mrs. Moneybags. WE got a couple of discussions going on, on the subject.

Take her to the biggest mall you can find, after shopping pretend you can't remember where you parked.  Walk her around for a half hour and then.  This next part should close the deal.  " Honey, you know if we had that gps I've been talking about we could have went right to the car".   O0

My disclaimer::  I will not be held responsible for bodily injuries  ;D

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2006, 07:37:34 PM »
Minor flaw in you theory. More time spent looking for car, results in more shopping, thus nothing left for GPS. Now if I'm REALLY late returning from a squirrel hunt maybe. Then again she might not be in that much of a hurry to get me back. Ever read " The Ransom of Redcheif " when you were a kid ?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 12:49:48 AM by MOSPARKY »
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline rifle-man

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2006, 09:32:13 PM »
Touche  O0

Facebook Comments